PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was discussing this with a rival fan and he said, so how is the general feeling amongst city fans about the charges?
and I said well we think we are innocent as its basically the same case that CAS found us innocent, and his response was 'but they found you guilty it was just that it was time-barred'...so I responded (because I'm sure I read it on here), that actually they said, 'although some evidence is time-barred, from what they have seen there is no evidence to suggest it would be any different to what they have seen' or words to that effect....have I got that right?

I was discussing this with a rival fan and he said, so how is the general feeling amongst city fans about the charges?
and I said well we think we are innocent as its basically the same case that CAS found us innocent, and his response was 'but they found you guilty it was just that it was time-barred'...so I responded (because I'm sure I read it on here), that actually they said, 'although some evidence is time-barred, from what they have seen there is no evidence to suggest it would be any different to what they have seen' or words to that effect....have I got that right?
theres about 6000 pages which will show why thats correct but all the evidence in the world wont make a damn bit of difference to a rival fan, its much easier to say well you're a fucking idiot and move on with your day.

theres about 6000 pages which will show why thats correct but all the evidence in the world wont make a damn bit of difference to a rival fan, its much easier to say well you're a fucking idiot and move on with your day.
I've found this too. I've taken to just winding them up about it by just asking leaading questions like "so peps built the best premier league team ever off the back of cheating?". The smoke comes out there ears as they try to figure out a way to call us cheats and also avoid admitting the levels of success. Its actually surprising how long it takes for them to figure out the piss taking

It's a bit like when someone says they've had a few beers but have actually been drinking lager. Lager is an alcoholic drink but isn't beer imo (which is Real Ale, Bitter etc.) and Gridiron/NFL is a sport but not football imo.. Got to say I've never had a conversation with any other foitball fans who call it soccer, but a neighbour of mine from Ireland did refer to it as soccer once as he was into Gaelic Football.

All just opinions but to me lager is definitely a beer, it's the king of beers, the equivalent of breakfast tea.

and all those fancy belgian beers are the equivalent of fruit teas. bloody awful. for the laa-de-daa, ooh look at my drink, in their led zep tee shirts. if you can't see through it, bin it.

think this is my first off subject post and i hate myself for it.

Any chance of mods clearing this up? Threads a mess and a few posters blatantly couldn’t give a fuck about ruining other city fans experience on this site. Like everyone else, pressed for time and it’s really unhelpful to spend 10 mins reading about beer and American sport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.