PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

apologies if posted before but Custis leads The Sun's finest discussing our future "City Relegation Possible!"- not to be missed!

apologies if posted before but Custis leads The Sun's finest discussing our future "City Relegation Possible!"- not to be missed!

"City relegation possibly" yet the silence about rags 75million deal with the pl is ignored.
I would say that rags 75million deal with the pl is a much bigger story than our witchhunt. A story of one club that Vetted Masters for his job, now gets a huge helping hand from Masters. It's fraud, it's cheating, it's fucking stinks.
Yet our press/media just ignore it.
This club has huge debt is still spending in the transfer market when in fact utd failed ffp by 75million quid.

"City relegation possibly" yet the silence about rags 75million deal with the pl is ignored.
I would say that rags 75million deal with the pl is a much bigger story than our witchhunt. A story of one club that Vetted Masters for his job, now gets a huge helping hand from Masters. It's fraud, it's cheating, it's fucking stinks.
This club has huge debt is still spending in the transfer market when in fact utd failed ffp by 75million quid.
The goalposts have obvs. been moved......

Why has it not been reported anywhere.
This time next week it won't have happened

Why has it not been reported anywhere.
This time next week it won't have happened
Is that the Covid let off reported in the Daily Mail. If so, it was reported with the headline Forest and Everton not happy about double standards.

It's utterly outrageous, yet not a peep from the media. I hope Forest and Everton are kicking up a stink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.