PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The best way to deal with jokers like these is to boycott them.
There's plenty of other betting companies to use.
Where they think this will increase their customer numbers is baffling when in reality it actually has the opposite effect.
I wouldn't touch Paddy Power / Domino's / Talk Shite etc for this reason so well done you tossers you're loosing custom with zero gain for you.

Correct, same here.

Not sure what the point of that is. Is it supposed to be funny, which is how these things are frequently portrayed? Is it supposed to be a satirical take on the amount of time it is taking, which was obviously going to be the case as soon as the allegations were referred?

By all means take the piss, but if you are just stirring things up then you are part of the problem. What next, some satirical take on government ineptitude on immigration by pointing out net immigration figures since Brexit? That wouldn't be fucking funny in the current circumstances either ......

The whole Paddy Power marketing strategy is a bit overblown - a bit full of self importance and while it’s a clear piss take in each case, the ads are not really half as funny as they seem to think. All a bit tiresome, even the ones taking the piss out of the Rags don’t cut it.

I’m suspicious someone wants to steal the stadium. In their current state they are not a threat to anyone apart from this magnificent stadium on the horizon.
Senior people at LFC did everything they could to block the new EFC stadium. The planning process was a painful battle. There was plenty of lobbying behind the scenes at the local authority. I am not suggesting they want to steal the stadium but they do regard EFC as a long term serious commercial rival. The new stadium will attract lots of investment. It really smells like someone is sticking the knife into Everton within the PL leadership.

I think that you guys have it all wrong, to me they're taking the piss on the rags, mocking their stupid fucking banner and noting that regardless of what happened in the past, we just keep winning trophies while we wait for the charges to be deemed moot.
That's how I seen it too.
It's mocking the red mardarses.

The whole Paddy Power marketing strategy is a bit overblown - a bit full of self importance and while it’s a clear piss take in each case, the ads are not really half as funny as they seem to think. All a bit tiresome, even the ones taking the piss out of the Rags don’t cut it.
Before they became a PLC they were very funny. They genuinely did have a ‘Ministry for Mischief’ in the business. It was designed to get as much free publicity as possible and it was a huge success. Now it’s just a watered down marketing exercise, which isn’t original, funny or different. Just laugh it off, for what it is. They take the piss out of United and Liverpool just as much as they do us.

Senior people at LFC did everything they could to block the new EFC stadium. The planning process was a painful battle. There was plenty of lobbying behind the scenes at the local authority. I am not suggesting they want to steal the stadium but they do regard EFC as a long term serious commercial rival. The new stadium will attract lots of investment. It really smells like someone is sticking the knife into Everton within the PL leadership.

Yeah something stinks & we know how US hedge funds work.

Yeah something stinks & we know how US hedge funds work.
Who leaked that negative Everton story to the Sun on the eve of the season for starters. Only a very small group of people will know the details of Everton’s PL financial investigation. I don’t think it came from Everton. The usual route with City has been private media briefings of our confidential financial information from our commercial rivals who have been kept in the loop by the PL leadership.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.