PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't forget that the PL once had rules on how much clubs could increase spend on wages year on year. Any increase over the year before had to be funded by a commensurate increase in non-TV revenue.

That quietly got dropped when it looked like united were going to breach it.

Yep funny isn't it that no one in the media points this out because that rule in itself would of slowed spending and wages down but twat face Gill who is the main man on rushing premiership ffp in at the time and did everything to benefit his club plus change it to slow us down! The twat needs locking up a corrupt fcuker

Am I right in thinking City need six allies to stop all this Cartel fucking cheating? Pretty sure a 14/6 is needed to get their rules changed as they go along stopped. 1 City, 2 Newcastle, 3 Aston Villa, 4 Everton, 5 Forest, 6 ?????? -Possibly Soton tend to vote with us, Wolves? Fulham? Leicester(cunts I know) The clubs simply have to stand up to the Red shirted and their poodle bastards, this time?

Now now mate, you know how this goes.

They’d just change the voting rules if we did that.

I suppose to look on the bright side of united being able to get away with effectively breaking FFP/PSR by £75m is that ultimately its just giving them more rope to hang themselves... all it means is their debt has got even bigger and, as per usual, they won't have spent that money wisely and actually improved as a result of it.

Am I right in thinking City need six allies to stop all this Cartel fucking cheating? Pretty sure a 14/6 is needed to get their rules changed as they go along stopped. 1 City, 2 Newcastle, 3 Aston Villa, 4 Everton, 5 Forest, 6 ?????? -Possibly Soton tend to vote with us, Wolves? Fulham? Leicester(cunts I know) The clubs simply have to stand up to the Red shirted and their poodle bastards, this time?
If the redshirts can have cosy lunches, so can the peasants. Get on it, lads.

Yep funny isn't it that no one in the media points this out because that rule in itself would of slowed spending and wages down but twat face Gill who is the main man on rushing premiership ffp in at the time and did everything to benefit his club plus change it to slow us down! The twat needs locking up a corrupt fcuker
And the cry went up:
“Lock him up, lock him up.
Hang Dave Gill, hang Dave Gill.”

West Ham surely

I would presume that Everton have the strongest argument for complaining about the £40m Covid payment, as this includes an amount for sponsors payments to them being reduced by Covid. Everton's sponsors also reduced their payments to the club due to the fact that they were Russian and embragoed by the sanctions after the invasion of Ukraine.

Both external impacts to reduce sponsorship payments. Only one accepted.

I suppose to look on the bright side of united being able to get away with effectively breaking FFP/PSR by £75m is that ultimately its just giving them more rope to hang themselves... all it means is their debt has got even bigger and, as per usual, they won't have spent that money wisely and actually improved as a result of it.
I was thinking the same, if they carry on down this trajectory they will fail again. With no Covid to blame, how will the PL get em off next time?

Even if this is brought up at the next premier league meeting, I think the only way this gains any momentum is probably a legal challenge from forest or everton.

We know about the allowances now, we know the amount, but we don't know the exact reasons and justification. It'd be far too easy for them to shrug their shoulders and claim they did it all fairly and case by case, without divulging much else.

What should be of major concern to almost every club is that fact there has clearly been a dialogue here with united, which has payed dividends, probably quite literally. So that process of communicating, what was it and were others given the same opportunities to build up that relationship and understanding? It's clearly a different level of communication than is afforded to the rest of us.

That's even before we get to the extremely questionable allowances themselves. I'd love to know exactly how these were justified, but as said above, without a legal challenge I'm not sure we'd ever know. So the best hope is to raise awareness, hope the rest of the league's turkeys stop voting for Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.