PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Comments all over social media from fans of other clubs saying weve bought our way out and nothing will be done, we are corrupt. If we get cleared we should be looking for reputational damage
It's something I've been thinking about for some time. If we are guilty then we are guilty but we hand over some huge problems to the EPL in what they can actually do about it?
For starters, what happens to all our trophies, are they retrospectively given to all those clubs who finished runners up in those seasons and how would their supporters celebrate this success? Fireworks at Pier Head maybe? And what about clubs who were relegated because other clubs in that zone saved themselves because of point or goal difference issues being better than their rivals purely on their record against us?
Or maybe those issues could be settled by cancelling those seasons meaning everyone who paid to watch their teams were watching glorified friendlies?
But what if we win our case. Are we going to sit back and smugly carry on as if nothing has happened? I think NOT as I believe we have lost sponsorship deals based on businesses not wanting to be connected to us if we were seen outside as cheating? If that be the case then surely we have a good case to chase the EPL for compensation and that would mean more court cases and more gnashing of teeth from the non-thinking class amongst other supporters.

Masters has just been on SSN.

Interestingly used the word “enforce” a few times when talking about the rules and our hearings.

Sounded quite bullish the little twat.

Speaking to Dan Roan is hardly going to put the fear of god in him, especially as that twat can't wait to find a way of criticising City on behalf of the rag/dipper loving BBC.

A pair of absolute cunts together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.