PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

wtf does that really mean or am I missing something?
Btw who the fuck eats dominoes in 2024? shit lathered on piece of leather . If you compare their pizza price , its same as the italian place in your neighborhood.

Domino’s Twitter has gone down the same route as Nick Harris.

Tweet about anything else and are completely ignored. Snide tweet about City and there 2000 likes.

Bizarre business decision - they won’t get any extra punters because of it - but they will lose some custom for sure.

Domino’s Twitter has gone down the same route as Nick Harris.

Tweet about anything else and are completely ignored. Snide tweet about City and there 2000 likes.

Bizarre business decision - they won’t get any extra punters because of it - but they will lose some custom for sure.
rags and dippers etc have little positive to shout about or uptick atm, so the ABC votes are being sought and harvested by Dummyno's etc

There will be some social media company involved - with a remit to up the engagement of the Domino Twitter page.

If they made the comments funny and not banging on about 115 daily they might have a bit more success.

There are quite a few companies now who try and market themselves with jokes like this one. I think they did one in a jibe about our empty seats when the expansion was announced suggesting they could make bigger boxes but the pizza's would still be the same size. That one was quite funny.

There are far too many people taking things too seriously. I see loads of posts joking that if City are guilty Everton will get punished. It's just a laugh. To rival fans we're guilty already. When cleared it will be a technicality or because we had the best lawyers. Simon Jordan and SSN and BBC will already have their articles or speeches written and will pedal that rhetoric.

But we've not been impacted by the charges at all. And when we're cleared it will make us kick on with even more strength I'd imagine. Hopefully Pep's still here when that result lands, as he will undoubtedly deliver a sensational speech.
How do you know we’ve not been impacted ?
There could’ve been all sorts of impacts
For example players who chose not to come or would only come if they were paid more
Sponsorship deals that were signed for significantly less
Who knows neither of us is privy to that information
However I would be surprised if we had not been impacted in some way
They have tried to destroy us and they have in my opinion tarnished our brand already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.