PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are quite a few companies now who try and market themselves with jokes like this one. I think they did one in a jibe about our empty seats when the expansion was announced suggesting they could make bigger boxes but the pizza's would still be the same size. That one was quite funny.

There are far too many people taking things too seriously. I see loads of posts joking that if City are guilty Everton will get punished. It's just a laugh. To rival fans we're guilty already. When cleared it will be a technicality or because we had the best lawyers. Simon Jordan and SSN and BBC will already have their articles or speeches written and will pedal that rhetoric.

But we've not been impacted by the charges at all. And when we're cleared it will make us kick on with even more strength I'd imagine. Hopefully Pep's still here when that result lands, as he will undoubtedly deliver a sensational speech.
I disagree, the fan base has clearly been affected to a degree, I don't need the brain dead having a go at my daughter over 115, which has happened. Also I suspect it may have affected advertising revenue for the club to a degree.

I disagree, the fan base has clearly been affected to a degree, I don't need the brain dead having a go at my daughter over 115, which has happened. Also I suspect it may have affected advertising revenue for the club to a degree.
The best are always feared. It’s jealousy. When 115 is done it will be something else. Meh.

How do you know we’ve not been impacted ?
There could’ve been all sorts of impacts
For example players who chose not to come or would only come if they were paid more
Sponsorship deals that were signed for significantly less
Who knows neither of us is privy to that information
However I would be surprised if we had not been impacted in some way
They have tried to destroy us and they have in my opinion tarnished our brand already

I believe the club would have spoken out in a much stronger manner if this was impacting us off the pitch. Commercial deals have contracts which will have various provisions covering breaches so our partners will be comfortable as long as we're delivering. The 115 charges has a negative connotation but it still has us in the press regularly, we're still winning things regularly and our commercial growth is there for all to see. We've had a successful tour of the US with thousands coming to watch us play, despite it being largely youth players involved and all this hanging over us. If we're relegated then people might care and will jump ship, but otherwise it's just something running in the background and no one should be bothered about rival fans using it as a stick to beat us with. If it wasn't this it would be something else. We'll never be innocent in their eyes now anyway.

There are quite a few companies now who try and market themselves with jokes like this one. I think they did one in a jibe about our empty seats when the expansion was announced suggesting they could make bigger boxes but the pizza's would still be the same size. That one was quite funny.

There are far too many people taking things too seriously. I see loads of posts joking that if City are guilty Everton will get punished. It's just a laugh. To rival fans we're guilty already. When cleared it will be a technicality or because we had the best lawyers. Simon Jordan and SSN and BBC will already have their articles or speeches written and will pedal that rhetoric.

But we've not been impacted by the charges at all. And when we're cleared it will make us kick on with even more strength I'd imagine. Hopefully Pep's still here when that result lands, as he will undoubtedly deliver a sensational speech.
Dominoes is a **** of a company - irrespective of their pathetic unfunny jibes. Have they ever done the same hilarious stuff to dippers or rags? I didn’t think so

I believe the club would have spoken out in a much stronger manner if this was impacting us off the pitch.
I'm pretty confident we've taken the action we have against the PL precisely because we have been impacted over new deals we were negotiating.

I'm pretty confident we've taken the action we have against the PL precisely because we have been impacted over new deals we were negotiating.

Not sure that " speaking out " would have much impact with the PL's plans to restrict our income levels, hence the importance of trying to stop their deliberately imposed restrictions on associated parties deals.

The PL couldn't be less subtle if they tried, which clearly is why we have taken the court action to try and break the impact the corrupt fuckers are able to wield against us.

Obviously they didn't see any problems allowing the rags to claim for Covid losses and scruffy jim's share purchase. This is exactly what we are fighting !

Last edited:
There will be some social media company involved - with a remit to up the engagement of the Domino Twitter page.

If they made the comments funny and not banging on about 115 daily they might have a bit more success.
Negative City content drives more clicks than anything else. It is lapped up by the huge legions of MUFC and LFC fans for starters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.