PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Domino’s Twitter has gone down the same route as Nick Harris.

Tweet about anything else and are completely ignored. Snide tweet about City and there 2000 likes.

Bizarre business decision - they won’t get any extra punters because of it - but they will lose some custom for sure.

Nick Harris likes Domino’s pizzas.

Maybe I'm way off on this one but could it be possible that we've been talking with the prem league for a while and we've admitted our guilt. Some sort of settlement has been agreed which would involve a huge fine and points deduction, but the hearing still has to take place anyway.
It's could be another reason as to why we aren't spending this summer.

Yeah you're way off.

We're not spending because we don't want another big market transfer failure that has rocked the rags time and again.

Cancelo, Phillips, Nunes are all on big money and we are not getting much for it on the field, while we know the academy kids fit our system.. it's just a question of proving if they are strong enough to physically make it and not be bullied in the PL.

We're not saving.. we want the right player.. like we waited a year to replace Kompany and Aguero all the while Koulibaly, Kounde and Vlahovic, Danny Ings and who knows who else was available!

Here We Go

It's Now clear Manchester City won the PSR court case against the Premier League because they have now shown their hand in the media and on the BBC, Very Big Mistake by Richard Master in the Question to the Answers ? He stated I will give you the answers to your question when the review is over, Then straight away changed his answer to the review panel will give you the answers,

The Bastards are stitching us up on the 115 charges mark my words here, Richard Master should be nowhere near this case and he is, The independent panel will be a stitch-up and with no right to an appeal we will have to eat humble pie,

The question is what will the punishment be, Defo Relegation and multi-million in fines and 4 or 5 transfer window spending cap, They will want at least 5 years of damage inflicted on us with no chance of winning the title and Champions League football.

Relegation to the championship alone will kill Manchester City, Players will leave because of no European football, Pep will leave because the board would have lied to him about being innocent, But the transfer window cap will do major damage, 2 seasons of little to none new players of any quality,

I fear the worst after That interview on the BBC, So can Manchester City get some dirt on Richard Master and the scum red tops,

I hope we take the lot down with us and blow the whistle on the whole scam of the Premier League and the scum.

Fraser GIF
https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/fraser-gif-21632502

Masters looks under pressure here. Wiping his brow at times. I don’t see a “ we got them” at all.

I know he said “we” when deciding the case then quickly said “independent panel” over and over again. Slip of the red tongue or a mistake you decide.

I see nothing to worry about. The only issue I have is that he said clubs look each other in the eye and agree on playing fair or something like that. Well we all know that’s bullshit and have ample evidence to back it up most notably the latest United covid exceptions.

We all want the case done now but it’s up to the discretion of the panel is also bullshit and he knows that. The panel is either clean and independent or not. Was he putting pressure on them to find a resolution?

Either way the only club anyone is taking about is…’what about city’ -:)

BlueMoon you saw me standing alone couldn’t be anymore accurate at this point in the history of our great club.

Come on City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.