PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We'd be back within a few seasons. We are too big and too well run to disappear.

Dont sweat it. It would be another few pages in our rollercoaster history. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I don't fear relegation if it happens, it's the sanctions they could put on us If we are found guilty, they will want to finish us off once and for all. I hope Khaldoon is right in what he said, that we have nothing to worry about and have done nothing wrong.

The No right to an appeal, Scares the shit out of me, We could be stitched up even if we are not guilty

Boss has just let me know, its over, no more celebrating for us, relegation and trophies removed,
never knew he had an insight into the case, effin Knob head,

Sue your boss for harassment and bullying.

Better yet tape it next time so it's more than just your word against his.

Matey, i am taking belters rightly or wrongly, but I smell a rat (Masters) I hope to GOD we come out of this not guilty and clean of any wrongdoings, But like the UEFA verdict we were found not guilty but fined £ 10 million for not corresponding on time with the governing body in handing over the accounts.

That rule is the major part of the 115 charges and the Premier League can use that and find us guilty and throw the book at us.

Matey, i am taking belters rightly or wrongly, but I smell a rat (Masters) I hope to GOD we come out of this not guilty and clean of any wrongdoings, But like the UEFA verdict we were found not guilty but fined £ 10 million for not corresponding on time with the governing body in handing over the accounts.

That rule is the major part of the 115 charges and the Premier League can use that and find us guilty and throw the book at us.

They can’t do that for poor cooperation ffs.

Although I obviously hope the club are right and get cleared of all the charges there is a part of me that hopes we get fucked over by the PL, if we are cleared then I am sure that we will issue a statement and then refuse to comment further. All the while opposition fans will be convinced that we were really guilty and bought our way out of the charges.

If the PL win the case there will be a wall to wall media bombardment aimed at the club and our owners, if this comes to pass I believe we will unleash the mother of all shit shows, as Kaldoon said, they know what happens at other clubs, we will have plenty of dirt to dish out and it would be fantastic to see. Given our stance there is no way that we will just accept the decision and hope it gets forgotten in time. These are some very powerful people they are accusing of very serious offences. To have committed fraud on this scale our owners would be forced out of the club.

Just look at the expansion taking place at the stadium, this is hardly a sign that we expect to lose the case.

If they were to find the allegations of non co-operation proven but dismiss all other allegations I do not think that a sporting sanction would be applied (even though we have form for not co-operating, as per the CAS result), I'm strongly of the opinion that would result in a very hefty financial penalty. Of course I could be completely wrong.

I don't fear relegation if it happens, it's the sanctions they could put on us If we are found guilty, they will want to finish us off once and for all. I hope Khaldoon is right in what he said, that we have nothing to worry about and have done nothing wrong.

The No right to an appeal, Scares the shit out of me, We could be stitched up even if we are not guilty
This is clearly affecting you and it really shouldn’t.
Football is a game, it’s not life or death or health.
We’ll be ok. We’ve been there, done it and worn the t-shirt.
Nobody is taking the p*** but your post seemed very deep, troublesome and reactionary.
This thing will be done soon. We’ll be exonerated and you can breathe easy again.
Keep the faith.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.