PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm referring to the case hearing.

Khaldoon doesn't make idle threats.

I believe the club will pursue a "Once & for all" not guilty verdict.

This is unlikely to immediately stop the brain dead from seducing some short lived pleasure from the wreckage of the case, but this is separate to the legal outcome.

"Once and for all" will continue imo to be the clubs position.

I see.

For a start, this is like the fourth time this is supposed to have been concluded. So he does indeed make idle threats.

I don't think this will be anywhere near once and for all, and that isn't in his or the club's control. As great as it sounds, I think it is naive. From him, and the supprters.

I'm referring to the case hearing.

Khaldoon doesn't make idle threats.

I believe the club will pursue a "Once & for all" not guilty verdict.

This is unlikely to immediately stop the brain dead from seducing some short lived pleasure from the wreckage of the case, but this is separate to the legal outcome.

"Once and for all" will continue imo to be the clubs position.
As long as the main charges are proved incorrect the club will be delighted, I can't see how we don't get hit with the non cooperation, unless his Lordship has a masterplan.

it will be once and for all to any party that matters, its up to you as to whether you give any credence to the gutter press or idiots on social media

Indeed.

Separating the media and the rest now.

For sure, we are still guilty of the UEFA charges in the eyes of many despite the CAS ruling.
But it floats both ways because if we're found guilty most blues won't accept we are guilty of anything at all, more that it's in someway corrupt.
We already have views such as this before anything has been published. With the greatest of respect there is not enough in the public domain for the poster to come to this conclusion factually.
And there is the issue, in the eyes of others we will be forever guilty but in the eyes of blues we will be forever innocent, the actual hearing will be irrelevant to those views!

View attachment 128219
but if you look at in from both sides objectively, IF we are guilty then the documentation and numbers should be there to back up the pl and that is the point what we have been accused of isnt subjective it is not a matter of opinion it is cold hard facts and numbers, what the pl is saying is that we misrepresented figures and what we are saying is that we didnt, if the pl have the numbers to show that we did then they have us bang to rights as you cannot argue numbers, the fact that they have yet to show anything to suggest that they have the evidence shows a level of corruption.

We are close to evens to win the league because they want to minimise the payouts if we win. We are 16/1 to go down to draw mugs into throwing money on it thinking the bookies have an inside scoop
6/1 at Boyle Sports and 16s Bet365 , if City where less than even money I would be worried but they are not so am not

As long as the main charges are proved incorrect the club will be delighted, I can't see how we don't get hit with the non cooperation, unless his Lordship has a masterplan.
i would suggest continued leaks to other pl clubs would be central tenet as to our reticence to hand over commercially sensitive documents to the pl.

For sure, we are still guilty of the UEFA charges in the eyes of many despite the CAS ruling.
But it floats both ways because if we're found guilty most blues won't accept we are guilty of anything at all, more that it's in someway corrupt.
We already have views such as this before anything has been published. With the greatest of respect there is not enough in the public domain for the poster to come to this conclusion factually.
And there is the issue, in the eyes of others we will be forever guilty but in the eyes of blues we will be forever innocent, the actual hearing will be irrelevant to those views!

View attachment 128219
As you've tagged me as effectively being blinkered as to our innocence or guilt. Allow me to clarify. In respect of the charges, irrespective of the finding, I don't believe there should be a single blue thinking this is deserved. To apply protectionist rules, made up on the hoof by united/Gll and Liverpool/Parry, is the real cheating. Nothing will shake that feeling of injustice. To be honest, deep down I don't give a fck what other fans or the media think really. It would be nice to be exonerated, but we all know why we're in this unjust predicament.

Last edited:

View attachment 128219
Guilt "in the eyes of many" whilst disheartening is ultimately irrelevant.
When City emerge from this fiasco largely unscathed, "the many" will still retain their jaundiced eyes.
Not to put too fine a point on it, fuck them.
In my opinion, Zeigler stirred up this hornet's nest so that he could bury the story he tweeted underneath it. The one that said City had won some/ lost some of the PSR case.
Now, a fair-minded person might have led with that world exclusive on the premise that winning some points was proof that the PL had acted illegally and MCFC had been vindicated in their pursuance of legal action.
Not Zeigler. Zeigler is a **** who muddied the waters.
Not having a go at you but fuck "in the eyes of many". If they think that way, they don't know what they are looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.