PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can you explain why or even how you think it will? Given everything we have seen to date.

The various interpretations and suggestions of guilt and getting away with it will continue, whatever way the verdict goes. It is naive to think otherwise imo.
Sadly yes. And if we beat the charges then the narrative will just return to state owned / sportswashing

We are the bad guys in the pantomime

The bottom line is this, the club does not care about the press we have been slagged off to high heaven and back again ever since the sheikh took over, it is thinly veiled racism by the old boys in the british press and that is why the club dont pay them any mind, they are not about winning the hearts and minds of a dying medium and fans of clubs who will hate us no matter what we do , they are about winning trophies and being the biggest club in the us and making inroads in japan, china etc etc, the clubs aims are so much bigger than giving a fuck about what matt lawton, simon jordan, the daily mail or some twat on x thinks and so while it may be annoying to people on here it is just a drop in the ocean for where the club is now and when khaldoon says once and for all he means the bullshit from the pl stops he is well aware that the bullshit from the racist media and pathetic rivals will never stop so he doesnt try and convince those idiots, he just laughs as we keep on winning and so should we.
100%.

City's only focus is winning this case on a "Once and for all" basis....no if's...but's...maybe's.

They understand fans tribalism and also the fact that City's growing fan base is young and international.

Youngsters don't give a flyer about the legal stuff they're interested in Jack & Erling and winning etc.

However, if the UK media 'cross the line' with their reporting, I'd not be surprised if the clubs response was significantly more vigorous than in the past.

Warnings of cease & desist may be the start.

"Once and for all" has got a song or chant in there somewhere....now that would be fun !!

Dominoes is a **** of a company - irrespective of their pathetic unfunny jibes. Have they ever done the same hilarious stuff to dippers or rags? I didn’t think so
I hate them if only for the fact that an uninsured delivery driver of theirs wrote my car off (after I'd just spent a grand to get it through the MOT).

100% agree but difficult to prove?
it would have been up until the leaks about our legal action, it would have been before the hateful eight wrote a letter demanding that we be punished, they are the two that spring to mind im sure theres more.

I know @projectriver has already debunked the notion that clubs could sue us directly but I find it beyond laughable that these articles never cover the opposite outcome to us being found guilty and what action WE might take as a club if we're cleared. And City's official position about no wrongdoing and having irrefutable evidence of that always seems to be chucked in as an afterthought about 3 fucking paragraphs in!

We are close to evens to win the league because they want to minimise the payouts if we win. We are 16/1 to go down to draw mugs into throwing money on it thinking the bookies have an inside scoop
I'm a betting trader, we don't set the odds you do by choosing which outcome to put your money on. The more money that goes on a particular outcome the lower the odds of that outcome becomes. It has to be that way because we work on something called an overround, essentially this means the odds are adjusted so whatever the actual outcome is we make the same profit.
The difference in odds of us winning the league and being relegated are irrelevant because those two markets are independent of each other.
The true odds of a market are more indicative at betting exchanges where the odds are set by traders buying and selling each side of the market at a price others are willing to accept (in much the same way stocks are bought and sold).
If you look at the trades for the two markets you mention you will see that they are not that dissimilar to the odds at the bookies.

I know @projectriver has already debunked the notion that clubs could sue us directly but I find it beyond laughable that these articles never cover the opposite outcome to us being found guilty and what action WE might take as a club if we're cleared. And City's official position about no wrongdoing and having irrefutable evidence of that always seems to be chucked in as an afterthought about 3 fucking paragraphs in!

But that would be of no interest whatsoever to the braindeads and fuckwits who believe the shite that the media feed to them.

Expect the 'hearing outcome' to be amplified x 1000 by the media everytime either the rags, dippers or arses lose a game during this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.