PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Does anyone know what we will do if we are found guilty? Can we go to an actual court or something.

I don't believe this independent commission is going to be independent at all.

Few months ago i was massively confident but last few weeks i get the feeling we will be found guilty purely off public pressure.

Does anyone know what we will do if we are found guilty? Can we go to an actual court or something.

I don't believe this independent commission is going to be independent at all.

Few months ago i was massively confident but last few weeks i get the feeling we will be found guilty purely off public pressure.
In a normal criminal trial I believe the Jury are supposed to disregard any outside influence, however, it's so difficult due to Media coverage. I don't trust a Premier League appointed KC to be a non biased advisory. It's not even restricted to a UK POV, we've been poisoned globally.

In a normal criminal trial I believe the Jury are supposed to disregard any outside influence, however, it's so difficult due to Media coverage. I don't trust a Premier League appointed KC to be a non biased advisory. It's not even restricted to a UK POV, we've been poisoned globally.

Exactly, there's so much pressure to find us guilty whether we are guilty or not.

If it was an actual legitimate judge I'd be much more confident but this so called independent commission doesn't fill me with confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.