PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What do you expect from the mail?

An absolute turd of a publication, herbert and ladyman have to be two of the most bitterest, immature and thickest journalists out there.

They really take writing shit to the next level.
This piece was written by someone called Colin Willcocks who appears to have lifted it from an Italian website. Presumably he has no idea of how media law works in cases of defamation because he has put his future career at risk with that article. It would be an easy win for City.

Unbelievable that the Mail has published this story from a discredited source like Leterme. As the publisher they have left themselves wide open to being sued by City for defamation. In fact the Mail could face multiple actions from different Directors at City. Not naming them doesn't provide any protection. If City do sue them then the onus is on the Daily Mail to prove that fraud has taken place...good luck with that one. It's an open goal and I really hope that this time City decide to kick the ball into the net. The timing would be perfect to lay down a marker with the media at the start of what is going to be a long and damaging process.

I'm not sure how all this is allowed, I don't think it would be in a legal trial as it could influence the decision.

INot one person in the media has joined the dots together with these cunts. They have called this on. 100%. Americans hating muslims, it's in their DNA.
People living in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.
I think they have joined the dots but don’t give a single flying fuck about it. Agree with everything.
@Eccles Blue lives in a glass house but sure it’s not throwing Stones she’d want to do.

Sky lost all credibility when they sold up to Comcast. They kept a man in a job who spat at a teenage girl. Let that sink in.

They didn't have much to lose in the first place to be fair, on that score .

They do a fucking good job of getting money from total fuckwits though, and that is their core business .

All I know is whatever happens, we’ll all be there. CTID in every sense of the word. It’s been clear from the outset, that they weren’t going to let us upset the apple cart, I’m honestly amazed at how much we’ve achieved, considering what we were up against. You’ve had the “legacy” clubs bitching and whining from the offset, all while having prominent figures on the board of Uefa, FA, even vetting the new head of the premier league. Of course we were never going to be allowed, to dethrone them, even Scudamore said “it’s bad for the brand”. Then you add in the amount of “questionable” officiating in our games(So much this season already) and it all makes sense. I can get maybe once a few games, but it’s now every other week, and it’s become quite obvious to the point even rival fans have been bringing it up. They aren’t even being subtle about it anymore, then you have the timing. If it is going to take years as some have said, why not leave it until the end of the season to release all this. Just further proof of the “Destabilisation” in full effect. We now have to finish this season, and however many more. With this shit hanging over everybody like a dark cloud. Rival fans stirring up shite every game (not arsed about this personally), that could lead to trouble involving innocent fans. It fuckin stinks to high fuckin heaven, and has definitely been rushed to avoid this white paper. Apparently we were the only top six club, in favour of independent regulation. What does that tell you? The premier league is corrupt to the core, if we are guilty I’ll take it on the chin. However I honestly don’t think we are, I think there’s been a lot of manipulation, to appease the “golden boys”. I want us to come out fighting, like we never have before, and expose these corrupt fuckers once and for all. This is our fuckin club, we were there in the dark days, and we’ll be there always. Let’s fuckin have it boys and girls City till I fuckin die.

This piece was written by someone called Colin Willcocks who appears to have lifted it from an Italian website. Presumably he has no idea of how media law works in cases of defamation because he has put his future career at risk with that article. It would be an easy win for City.

And hopefully he will live to regret it .

Just to be clear, I didnt ‘think’ anyone would have a case for losing sleep, I actually read numerous posts where people said they had lost sleep. That’s why I asked the perfectly innocent question out of curiosity.
“ can they go after the premier league” for losing sleep? As others have responded albeit innocent it was a funny and daft comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.