PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ok - link is below...................

Please ensure that you have strong nerve and some bleach available - as a sampler:

MH41

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #8026 on: Today at 11:04:02 am »

- Stripped of all trophies won during the period.
- expelled from the PL
- relegated to league 2
- unable to be promoted to the PL for 10 years regardless of their results.
- a 10 year ban on any incoming signings
- clubs to be financially reimbursed for financial losses.
- supporters of all clubs to receive a backdated award of money, to go out and celebrate the trophies they were cheated out of. £500 per trophy.
- no games shown live on TV. And all games to be 12.30 kick offs.
- no entry into the FA cup or League cup.
- to return the stadium they were 'gifted'.

That should do for starters.

Aww. Bless. It would certainly take such actions for the dippers to get anywhere near our achievements

You have to feel sorry for their anger, bitterness & outright envy

When it's all over I just hope the Club take legal action against Journalists, Individuals and anyone else who has slandered us. Also banning orders for those and media people. Starting with Spit the Dog.

Not a chance. Our media department bends over backwards for these bastards.

I know a solicitor that worked for City and when I asked why journalists and organisations weren't being sued or banned he said it's because our media department are friends with them all.

Not to keep the enemy close either.

Think they have a genuine belief that one day we might be praised the way the red shirts are.

Not a chance. Our media department bends over backwards for these bastards.

I know a solicitor that worked for City and when I asked why journalists and organisations weren't being sued or banned he said it's because our media department are friends with them all.

Not to keep the enemy close either.

Think they have a genuine belief that one day we might be praised the way the red shirts are.
Maybe so, but if we ever are, it will be different journalists and different organisations.

For any of these imaginary executives to be able to form a salient view they’d need to be privy to all of the evidence and to have the legal expertise to digest and understand it all.

They haven’t.

Or, in the unlikely event they have had access to the evidence, in order to form these views, that would be a huge breach of legal privilege and the whole case would therefore collapse.

It’s completely made up nonsense.

It is probably true. 0 to 1 IS technically a 'growing' consensus.

Sat by the pool in Cyprus ☀️
Listening to a Brummy (Utd) fan about how city should be relegated to league two, how city have ruined football. Ha Ha Ha

When asked why Utd would take on someone who (in his mind) helped us cheat (Omar Berrada) he became confused.
When I asked about their new saviour in Sir JR (who he claims will lead them to victory) (good luck) why would such a respectable man hire someone knowing (in his mind)he is a cheat and would soon be exposed?

He swam off… cheerio

Ok - link is below...................

Please ensure that you have strong nerve and some bleach available - as a sampler:

MH41

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #8026 on: Today at 11:04:02 am »

- Stripped of all trophies won during the period.
- expelled from the PL
- relegated to league 2
- unable to be promoted to the PL for 10 years regardless of their results.
- a 10 year ban on any incoming signings
- clubs to be financially reimbursed for financial losses.
- supporters of all clubs to receive a backdated award of money, to go out and celebrate the trophies they were cheated out of. £500 per trophy.
- no games shown live on TV. And all games to be 12.30 kick offs.
- no entry into the FA cup or League cup.
- to return the stadium they were 'gifted'.

That should do for starters.

No mention of 39 dead Italians?

If the PL were confident of getting a conviction with the evidence they purportedly have to hand then surely they would have swiftly held their investigation and punished the club years ago. Instead it looks like their evidence is built like a flimsy house of cards and they are praying the whole thing doesn't collapse before their very eyes. They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt any or all of the charges they have proffered to the commission. All we have to do it show any evidence that casts doubt on any or all of the charges and I'm quietly confident we can do so.

However, with them bringing the case forward to September they have either found (or god forbid fabricated or manipulated) some more evidence or, as is more than likely, pandered to the red top cartel and their tagnut, sycophant clubs to allow them to sue the club before the statue of limitations prevents them doing so. They are now hoping not only for the club to be ruined on the field but financially ruined as well. A massive gamble on their part which, if it backfires and we are exonerated, will no doubt result in unprecedented and irrepairable financial and reputational damage to the PL and those clubs who tried to sue us. I still think the PL are looking to broker a deal to save face but we have had mire than enough of all their whining, insinuations and allegations that we are determined to clear our name.
I really would caution reading anything into the advance of the hearing.

We all know that a hearing was scheduled for late summer / autumn but if it is indeed a move to September then as was suggested in a report I read that it could be as simple as City, despite what has been put in the public domain, have accepted some of the charges.

I see MagicTwat is busy posting again on twitter about how we are going to get annihilated by the IC, not quoting it on here.

@slbsn have you seen his latest ramblings?

Last edited:
I really would caution reading anything into the advance of the hearing.

We all know that a hearing was scheduled for late summer / autumn but if it is indeed a move to September then as was suggested in a report I read that it could be as simple as City, despite what has been put in the public domain, have accepted some of the charges.
Or the PL have dropped some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.