PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is speculation that the reason why we have been so active in the TM is that discussions between the PL and Chelsea ( to a degree this why I personally believe we will get a settlement offer as opposed to an IC) have centred around 3 potential sanctions. 1) Being a massive fine £10s of millions in effect the money still held by the current owners from the agreed sale 2) Up to a two year transfer ban 3) A points deduction either live or suspended.
To a degree I agree that fines may be a thing of the past if they are just for a few hundred K but a fine potentially up to a £100 million is a whole different proposition

No it isn't. If the PL applies fines for breaches that lead to a sporting advantage and then deduct points from other clubs for the same thing, then they are in trouble. Very Chelsea to think just about money ......

Because quite simply in the more complex matters the paperwork etc and matters that will be put before the IC are more complex than first thought.
That is just my thoughts but answer why would the time being set aside have increased if none of the charges have been resolved prior to the commission?
Somebody, perhaps Stefan, has pointed out that these top lawyers are very busy people and the panel won’t be sitting every day for ten weeks, it’s the period during which there’s enough room in the diaries of all concerned for the days required

That is just my thoughts but answer why would the time being set aside have increased if none of the charges have been resolved prior to the commission?
Perhaps I'm being a bit thick but you seem to be arguing against yourself. If some of the alleged breaches have been "resolved" why would the IC need 4 extra weeks deliberation?

'Irrefutable evidence' is all I care about.

Please stop worrying about the likes of crafton,click bait articles such as the Athletic, and these club executives...

It's a smear campaign. Always has been amd always will be.
Where are HMRC? The police? If we have commited business fraud to the degree we are being accused of ?
Who audits our accounts? Posts them with companies house?? All these personnel would be in the dock.Berrada aswell.

It's all fucking hot air.

The allegations are all historic. Pre our 4 in a row so there is zero chance of titles being taken off us imo. Relax everyone. Enjoy summer.

See you at Chelsea on Sunday.

Sat by the pool in Cyprus ☀️
Listening to a Brummy (Utd) fan about how city should be relegated to league two, how city have ruined football. Ha Ha Ha

When asked why Utd would take on someone who (in his mind) helped us cheat (Omar Berrada) he became confused.
When I asked about their new saviour in Sir JR (who he claims will lead them to victory) (good luck) why would such a respectable man hire someone knowing (in his mind)he is a cheat and would soon be exposed?

He swam off… cheerio
Was that before or after you tried to drown the twat ?

Would think there will be a pause in between the PL giving evidence and city presenting their defence.

Premier league get a week to give evidence then a 2 week gap while city prepare defence based on what evidence is presented.

Somebody, perhaps Stefan, has pointed out that these top lawyers are very busy people and the panel won’t be sitting every day for ten weeks, it’s the period during which there’s enough room in the diaries of all concerned for the days required
And presumably the hearing could stop anytime within the 10 week period if either side caves in. The CAS hearing lasted a few days when the judges laughed the UEFA evidence out of court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.