PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I imagine the latest vitriol is driven by us achieving some concessions (and damages) in the APT case.
It is because the new season is about to start and it will die down next week.
It will reappear on the week we play one of the perceived big 3 teams.
Bookmark this date,September 17th,5 days before we entertain Arsenal.

It is because the new season is about to start and it will die down next week.
It will reappear on the week we play one of the perceived big 3 teams.
Bookmark this date,September 17th,5 days before we entertain Arsenal.

They expected the Rags to win last week cos Pep doesn’t care about shields & had to bin the “Rags are back” articles & dust off 115.

I imagine the latest vitriol is driven by us achieving some concessions (and damages) in the APT case.
It’s a targeted Comms campaign with leaks and public comments which is designed to damage City and put pressure on the panel. The PL leadership and a small clique of rival clubs have acted in bad faith since day one.

For any of these imaginary executives to be able to form a salient view they’d need to be privy to all of the evidence and to have the legal expertise to digest and understand it all.

They haven’t.

Or, in the unlikely event they have had access to the evidence, in order to form these views, that would be a huge breach of legal privilege and the whole case would therefore collapse.

It’s completely made up nonsense.
“The odour of mendacity” Cat on a Hot tin Roof.

SO you think that the our owners will invest £25bn in the UK 2 weeks ago, but then just roll over and accept being called cheats because Richard Masters and the Premier League says so! Our owner spent more building his own F1 track than he has spent on City, I guarantee he wont cooperate with the Premier League
I am not implying we will be called cheats.
Quite the opposite actually as I cannot see how the allegations can be proven.
However the PL will have to get something out of this to save face so will still “punish” the club for failing to cooperate…

I am sure one of the main reason of the charges was to make Pep leave and also the owners to cash in and sell the club. it must be a knife in the back to dipper, rags, Arse executives that since the charges we actually are better than before and won our biggest achievement in the treble after the charges came out.
Nail on head

Former coach? Not some German bloke who worked for a club at the other end of the East Lancs Road per chance? Having said that, Klopp has often flip-flopped on this issue. We had his disgraceful "Bad day for football" comment when we were cleared at CAS yet at the end last season he also said regardless of what happens, no manager other than Pep could've won 4 PL titles in a row with us.

As for Ratcliffe, it could also be that he has some kind of working relationship with the people who run our club that pre-dates his involvement with United and that he knows we've done nothing wrong. United fans certainly don't like to be reminded of his gushing comments towards us a few months ago!
I have a vague memory that Ineos has business with one of the AbuDhabi companies.

& last season we let Gundo, Mahrez, Laporte & Palmer go.

We’ll be ok.
A quality second striker and Guimariez would se us stocked.

It's interesting to watch the Cancello situation....shit defender, but if his attitude has changed, as an 'unwanted' man, he could play a role and at zero cost !!

Sterling on loan anyone ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.