PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Dunno I pay something like £119 a month for Sky / TNT and I am sat here through choice watching Corrie because I can’t be arsed to watch Utd/ Fulham. Up to a couple of years ago I would have been watching the build up and had to fight my good lady to get the remote.
I used to love football but I am now at the point I tolerate it
When did SkyTNT last show a City away game? Every time one of our games is televised it seems they want the hospitality offered at The Etihad and I'm in among the FOCs in CBL3. Paying not to watch something on the telly when I'm watching it live just doesn't appeal.

A quality second striker and Guimariez would se us stocked.

It's interesting to watch the Cancello situation....shit defender, but if his attitude has changed, as an 'unwanted' man, he could play a role and at zero cost !!

Sterling on loan anyone ??

He looked very good in the Euros, he can thread a pass and find people when he’s on it. Would be interesting to see how he would play around Doku.

He looked very good in the Euros, he can thread a pass and find people when he’s on it. Would be interesting to see how he would play around Doku.
I think he'd be paired with Jack....more ball retention, possession, control and less turnover risk.

Cancello at rb would also allow Rico to play in midfield more regularly where his speed of passing and mobility would be very useful.

Interesting situation.

Yes, he is a very decent player. A right back by trade he did well for us as an inverted left back. If he has made peace with Pep, maybe he will stay but he has to accept that the team is the thing.

I am not implying we will be called cheats.
Quite the opposite actually as I cannot see how the allegations can be proven.
However the PL will have to get something out of this to save face so will still “punish” the club for failing to cooperate…
The IC makes that decision, not the PL.

Yes, he is a very decent player. A right back by trade he did well for us as an inverted left back. If he has made peace with Pep, maybe he will stay but he has to accept that the team is the thing.
100%

Both may have to be the 'bigger man' to make it work in the best and bigger interests of the team ,if that's what they/we want.

Two years remaining on his contract, he seems to keep fit/injury free, it's an interesting situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.