PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Seems well researched and sensible but the outcome just seems daft on the financial and governance side of things

They think clubs should get a share of TV money based on their ranking. I completely agree. And we should award matchpoints not on how many goals but on xG. It's only fair. The idiots

Of course he does. He isn't going to acknowledge someone more knowledgeable than he is. Doesn't mean he doesn't listen and take on board what is said. Most of all be wants to be right in the end, no matter how he gets there. Then he can say "I have been saying this all along".
Empty vessels make most noise....Will the worm turn ??

He seems to have become a lot smarter about a lot of things since @slbsn has been going on Talksport, despite his pathetic growling. Maybe there is some hope for him after all.
He's not become smarter.

He's now in the presence of an intelligent, knowledgeable professional who doesn't need to shout,or use big words, to try and impress DeliverRoo cyclists and UPD Parcel wallahs.

He's pretending not to be publicly affected by Stefans quiet demeanour and expertise.

However, since Stefans appearances, he's been quietly shifting his position for several weeks, as Stefan has been 'educating' him.

His favourite fall back quote now is... "I've been saying this for a long time"

The blokes an insincere charlatan who shouldn't be trusted with a cat.

Bravo Stefan !!

He's not become smarter.

He's now in the presence of an intelligent, knowledgeable professional who doesn't need to shout,or use big words, to try and impress DeliverRoo cyclists and UPD Parcel wallahs.

He's pretending not to be publicly affected by Stefans quiet demeanour and expertise.

However, since Stefans appearances, he's been quietly shifting his position for several weeks, as Stefan has been 'educating' him.

Bravo Stefan !!
IMG_7140.gif

He's not become smarter.

Bravo Stefan !!
The Ancient Greek? art of getting somebody to take ownership of your statements.

Stefan has mastered that particular method.

Magic Hat

latest .

"If anyone can provide a plausible argument for the existence of these emails other than for the subversion of the rules, I will delete ALL my threads on Man City’s 115. Every single one."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.