PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have to join? To see shit they write about City I don't want to become that sort of member

The bloke was in talksport before it's there method of what is a best run club? they have there own criteria for it and this is it!

Financial Sustainability includes 38 touchpoints and includes measures such as accounting, debt, ticket pricing and sponsorship.
Good Governance draws on 55 different metrics and covers areas such as board structure, accountability and transparency.
Equality and Ethical Standards has the most touchpoints - 106 - and covers a very broad range of topics from ethics to sexism, and from environmental impact to racism.
Fan and Community Engagement has 30 touchpoints, including fan representation and community investment.

The bloke was in talksport before it's there method of what is a best run club? they have there own criteria for it and this is it!

Financial Sustainability includes 38 touchpoints and includes measures such as accounting, debt, ticket pricing and sponsorship.
Good Governance draws on 55 different metrics and covers areas such as board structure, accountability and transparency.
Equality and Ethical Standards has the most touchpoints - 106 - and covers a very broad range of topics from ethics to sexism, and from environmental impact to racism.
Fan and Community Engagement has 30 touchpoints, including fan representation and community investment.
Seems well researched and sensible but the outcome just seems daft on the financial and governance side of things

Has Fred Done paid out on utd winning the league yet?
My old mate who passed away was a mate of Peter Done I occasionally met him when out for a beer, nice guy Peter. I asked him about Fred paying out and he said "the fucking idiot, its the last time he does that, was clearly not amused cost them a lot of money. He could afford it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.