PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't need one. The PL need to prove that we did what we were talking about in them though.
Unless they have some zingers up their sleeve and some expert witnesses/whistle blowers who come out of the woodwork, which I doubt very much, it all boils down to the balance of probability. That bit does concern me because we leave the realms of objectivity and are firmly in the realms of a subjective conclusion.

Unless they have some zingers up their sleeve and some expert witnesses/whistle blowers who come out of the woodwork, which I doubt very much, it all boils down to the balance of probability. That bit does concern me because we leave the realms of objectivity and are firmly in the realms of a subjective conclusion.
I guess that's where the irrefutable evidence comes in

Magic Hat

latest .

"If anyone can provide a plausible argument for the existence of these emails other than for the subversion of the rules, I will delete ALL my threads on Man City’s 115. Every single one."
"Irrefutable evidence"
"Once and for all"

Khaldoon al Mubarak.

My money is on Kool Hand not a two bit click hunting hack who hasn't got the courage of his chicken shit convictions to use his own name.

What time will you be at the press entrance on Saturday you faceless turd ?

He's not become smarter.

He's now in the presence of an intelligent, knowledgeable professional who doesn't need to shout,or use big words, to try and impress DeliverRoo cyclists and UPD Parcel wallahs.

He's pretending not to be publicly affected by Stefans quiet demeanour and expertise.

However, since Stefans appearances, he's been quietly shifting his position for several weeks, as Stefan has been 'educating' him.

His favourite fall back quote now is... "I've been saying this for a long time"

The blokes an insincere charlatan who shouldn't be trusted with a cat.

Bravo Stefan !!
Does that mean he’s no longer referring to us as a “Frankenstein club” anymore

The man’s a f&cking prick and always will be

"Irrefutable evidence"
"Once and for all"

Khaldoon al Mubarak.

My money is on Kool Hand not a two bit click hunting hack who hasn't got the courage of his chicken shit convictions to use his own name.

What time will you be at the press entrance on Saturday you faceless turd ?
Spot on

Starting to think Magic Hat is a just a wind up merchant.

The amount of time and effort he ( I say he - somebody told me last week it’s a woman ) is putting daily into his posts is mind boggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.