PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we do have irrefutable evidence why haven't the PL given up yet?
I tend to agree with this, the PL seem to think they have a case otherwise they could have just reviewed evidence and said no case to answer. I don't necessarily think the PL is right but I struggle to understand why they would go over the stuff CAS has already cleared, seems like insanity to do so with all the costs involved.

The thing that concerns me is that are we really expecting not one of these supposed 115 charges to stick?. Even if one sticks we're guilty and we'll be charged, that's my thinking. I've actually no idea how this trial will work, will they look at every charge separately or as a batch together?
That’s probably why you’re not a KC - or even a legal secretary
You really need to stop posting negative thoughts.

The bloke was in talksport before it's there method of what is a best run club? they have there own criteria for it and this is it!

Financial Sustainability includes 38 touchpoints and includes measures such as accounting, debt, ticket pricing and sponsorship.
Good Governance draws on 55 different metrics and covers areas such as board structure, accountability and transparency.
Equality and Ethical Standards has the most touchpoints - 106 - and covers a very broad range of topics from ethics to sexism, and from environmental impact to racism.
Fan and Community Engagement has 30 touchpoints, including fan representation and community investment.
I take it kitchen hygiene, player recruitment and building maintenance are excluded then.

You'd think that if there were any tangible proof & seeing as Barrada was the money man when this had supposedly happened then there would be leaks & snide digs in the media from the rag so called journalists.

If we do have irrefutable evidence why haven't the PL given up yet?
could also be- the case has progressed so far the legal bills may be into six figures, the PL may have something minor on us that may warrant a fine or indeed a transfer ban also i'd imagine we would have to then pay costs saving the PL a lot of money

I tend to agree with this, the PL seem to think they have a case otherwise they could have just reviewed evidence and said no case to answer. I don't necessarily think the PL is right but I struggle to understand why they would go over the stuff CAS has already cleared, seems like insanity to do so with all the costs involved.

As has been said previously - the process is the punishment. The relentless media attacks on our club have been carefully orchestrated by the PL. they know we have done nothing wrong but this whole exercise was designed to tarnish our club and its achievements. When we are cleared it will be presented as a technicality and our guilt assumed by the masses. Job done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.