PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we do have irrefutable evidence why haven't the PL given up yet?
I think they believe we are still hiding stuff which is why there is also a non cooperation charge for the stuff we are supposedly hiding!
If on disclosure and evidence there is nothing being hidden then the non cooperation must surely fall away.

I tend to agree with this, the PL seem to think they have a case otherwise they could have just reviewed evidence and said no case to answer. I don't necessarily think the PL is right but I struggle to understand why they would go over the stuff CAS has already cleared, seems like insanity to do so with all the costs involved.
It would be insanity to pursue for that reason - of finding us guilty.
So probably not that.
So we should consider if there might be other reasons to do it, perhaps driven by other interested and influential parties - such as the constant drip drip dirty marketing propaganda that such a drawn out process produces, especially if backed by a willing media (even if that willingness is just to continuously jump on the sensationalist gravy train to get more engagement).

It would be insanity to pursue for that reason - of finding us guilty.
So probably not that.
So we should consider if there might be other reasons to do it, perhaps driven by other interested and influential parties - such as the constant drip drip dirty marketing propaganda that such a drawn out process produces, especially if backed by a willing media (even if that willingness is just to continuously jump on the sensationalist gravy train to get more engagement).
Just relentless reputational damage - the simple reason for these charges, the fact they are baseless is irrelevant.

I think they believe we are still hiding stuff which is why there is also a non cooperation charge for the stuff we are supposedly hiding!
If on disclosure and evidence there is nothing being hidden then the non cooperation must surely fall away.
Why would that be the case seeing as the years they are looking at if I remember rightly are 2009 to 2018

If we do have irrefutable evidence why haven't the PL given up yet?
It’s obvious really - the whole thing is about trashing our reputation and achievements. They dreamed that Pep may even walk away and we’d crumble.
They can’t give up at this point and will get a few more months of inflicting harm on us.
Not a single word has yet been uttered in the panel but everybody knows we’re bang to rights. The black propaganda has been so effective that your average punter thinks we’re guilty as fuck - even though they haven’t a clue why !
The strings are being pulled by our commercial rivals who persuaded Masters to go with the allegations after years of dithering. That’s why he got the job in the first place…and just look at the fucking mess he’s made of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.