PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is the red tops +1 trying to take the football in this country back to when they were too dogs and earning the most with their rigged system. Like going back 200 years and bringing back corn laws. When they were repealed everybody benefited except the ones in charge of corn production, it was the start of free trade as we know it. If any KC can't see this as a stitch up they should not be taking part in important decisions. If we don't beat these breaches football will be the loser and any club that wants to invest will never ever be allowed.

The thing that concerns me is that are we really expecting not one of these supposed 115 charges to stick?. Even if one sticks we're guilty and we'll be charged, that's my thinking. I've actually no idea how this trial will work, will they look at every charge separately or as a batch together?
Ir's a question of credibility.
If a few of the PL accusations fall flat, then their 'evidence' is flawed and unreliable ( I think).
As a result the whole case will be dismissed and City will prevail.
That is my take on it.

I could say that I have suspicions about you being a rag - but I have no real evidence.....

Has anyone else considered this?

City have been fined £22m for a number of instances of players being late onto the pitch.
I wonder if the PL are trying to get some cash in the bank for when they lose the case, and have to pay costs and damages?

Anyone else think this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.