PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Haaland shirts everywhere in Spain but surprisingly a Rodri City one is not to be seen.

I've been in Madrid, Girona and finally Platja d'Oro this summer.

The latter is not an English resort, mainly French and Dutch.

So many City shirts on show, mainly kids and mainly French and people who also support Barcelona or Girona.

Even in Madrid, saw a few.

So many City shirts on show, mainly kids and mainly French and people who also support Barcelona or Girona.

You seem very positive on the charges today tolmie - have you heard something recently?

Has Begiristain got you working on the transfers nowadays? :)

I think Arsenal fans are feeling the pressure. I just received this, first bit of contact I’ve had since 26th May…..

It’s a grown man, in his 50s & decent business yet thick as fuck.
View attachment 129484
No point engaging with people like this. I just don’t interact with these idiots any more and feel much better for it

I think Arsenal fans are feeling the pressure. I just received this, first bit of contact I’ve had since 26th May…..

It’s a grown man, in his 50s & decent business yet thick as fuck.
View attachment 129484

Ask this dick for brains if the police came to his house, arrested him and charged him with a serious offence (of which he was innocent) - would he plead guilty and face imprisonment to save the taxpayer a few quid. Of course he wouldn’t he’d plead not guilty and defend himself.

As you know we are in the South of Spain but good to see you enjoying your special birthday Spanish Tour.
Even here they are mainly Barca but quite a few RM supporters as well.
City are admired here and the RM lads I know really do watch City and the way they have developed (probably they fear City).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.