PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ask this dick for brains if the police came to his house, arrested him and charged him with a serious offence (of which he was innocent) - would he plead guilty and face imprisonment to save the taxpayer a few quid. Of course he wouldn’t he’d plead not guilty and defend himself.

I wouldn't waste my time conversing with him about it.
I used to get into heated discussions with utd supporting mates,I realised I was wasting my time trying to persuade people who had already made their simple minds up.

Ask this dick for brains if the police came to his house, arrested him and charged him with a serious offence (of which he was innocent) - would he plead guilty and face imprisonment to save the taxpayer a few quid. Of course he wouldn’t he’d plead not guilty and defend himself.

I keep it brief as last May I tried to educate him but like most, they don’t know the difference between FA & Prem or UAE & Qatar so once you try & discuss the finer points it’s useless & brings about City bingo in stereo.

Reading the various posts related to the charges it is clear to see the damage that has been done regardless of the outcome. Everyone outside of the club and fans believe we are guilty regardless of what argument is put in front of them.

Like many on here I have encountered a wide range of fans who have quoted City bingo at me but when presented with facts refuse to listen. I had some doddering old Wolves fan muttering away at me on holiday, I have caught my local corner shop owner( a Villa fan) spitting bile to another fan and had to intervene and defend the club. I had a Norwegian (former) friend (Liverpool fan surprise surprise) quoting absolute bullshit during the UEFA / CAS case who I had to straight. I’ll be honest it really pisses me off that these stupid people can throw shit at me for the club I have supported all my life, like I have done something against them and their chosen club.

The people behind bringing these charges and those in the media presenting speculation as facts need challenging once we are cleared of any wrongdoing. There has to be some accountability for spouting thinly veiled hatred without any real facts. I doubt any retribution will occur but god would I love to see some metaphorical slapping by City.

Reading the various posts related to the charges it is clear to see the damage that has been done regardless of the outcome. Everyone outside of the club and fans believe we are guilty regardless of what argument is put in front of them.

Like many on here I have encountered a wide range of fans who have quoted City bingo at me but when presented with facts refuse to listen. I had some doddering old Wolves fan muttering away at me on holiday, I have caught my local corner shop owner( a Villa fan) spitting bile to another fan and had to intervene and defend the club. I had a Norwegian (former) friend (Liverpool fan surprise surprise) quoting absolute bullshit during the UEFA / CAS case who I had to straight. I’ll be honest it really pisses me off that these stupid people can throw shit at me for the club I have supported all my life, like I have done something against them and their chosen club.

The people behind bringing these charges and those in the media presenting speculation as facts need challenging once we are cleared of any wrongdoing. There has to be some accountability for spouting thinly veiled hatred without any real facts. I doubt any retribution will occur but god would I love to see some metaphorical slapping by City.
We take all the flak from the brain dead’s out in the real world where I continually say ‘allegedly’ to everything they spout and constantly say what exactly have City’s fans done wrong in all this?

The only thing they will get us on and they will claim a "moral" victory.

I would love us to fight that if we are found guilty but I think we would take it.
Found Not guilty in bringing our library books back late but done for non cooperation as we ignored the 23 reminder emails and responded to the 24th saying we had just dropped them off in the drive through book drop off and we hope it’s pissing down when they go and empty it.

I wouldn't waste my time conversing with him about it.
I used to get into heated discussions with utd supporting mates,I realised I was wasting my time trying to persuade people who had already made their simple minds up.
Unfortunately it’s not possible to undo brain-washing, even if we are exhonourated.

I think Arsenal fans are feeling the pressure. I just received this, first bit of contact I’ve had since 26th May…..

It’s a grown man, in his 50s & decent business yet thick as fuck.
View attachment 129484
Any Arsenal fan who thinks refs favour us more than they did United when Ferguson was manager needs to sit down and watch the game that ended their 49 match unbeaten run again.

I think Arsenal fans are feeling the pressure. I just received this, first bit of contact I’ve had since 26th May…..

It’s a grown man, in his 50s & decent business yet thick as fuck.
View attachment 129484
Enjoy their pain. We deserve our success - whatever they say, our fans are the real deal. Remember our first game in the old 3rd division- must have been over 30k singing & we were only playing someone like Blackpool I think it was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.