PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Really? The Executive Council of Abu Dhabi?

I am trying to square the circle of the Open Skies document which suggests that ADEC paid City's sponsorship and the statements from the witnesses at CAS that Etihad paid for its sponsorship out of its own funds, by reasoning that that may be true but funds could have come originally from ADEC to Etihad specifically to pay City. So everybody was right.

I am not sure I see the problem with that.
Maybe some dim journo got a little confused between ADEC and ADUG and it snowballed from there.

The IC and the board are different bodies. This statement is thus nonsense.
No it isnt, the supposition was initially that i was naive to believe that the ic was an independent body that had to come with ironclad evidence to support whatever decision they came to and then the poster suggested that the pl board was in fact independent and had no allegiances to any club and therefore must have good reason to bring the charges.

What i was pointing out that if i am naive to suggest that the ic are indeed independent and have to follow legal process it is just as naive to suggest that the executive board of the pl are independent and hold no bias i am aware that the 2 entities are entirely seperate bodies but the point remains.

Why don’t these clubs focus on putting their own businesses in order instead of obsessing over what City or Chelsea are doing? I think a lot of it is just deflection tactics to cover up for their own incompetence.
Isn’t that what Khaldoon sort of alluded to,we won’t be held accountable for other clubs failings..

Why don’t these clubs focus on putting their own businesses in order instead of obsessing over what City or Chelsea are doing? I think a lot of it is just deflection tactics to cover up for their own incompetence.
This is 100% what it's been about for the past 12 or so years.
American owners don't like that we put money back in.
And they want to take it out.
Smear campaign ever since..

City will be found the Same as cas result… the media campaign against City is diabolical…. Hopefully City take them all to court…. Keys is one of the first to go…
there are some right raspberries about at the mo… just got a right wobble from a United fan from Croydon…. Literally from Croydon…. What a wet wipe… the media are to blame for this craziness…

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.