PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Great article that my friend; I just which you’d emphasised the fact that the time limits are as much a part of the PL rules as the rules we have been accused of breaking. Arguably more so, as they supervene them eventually.

The press talk about the time limits as if they are a legal loophole. They are not. They are a key, core rule and understood by all parties at the outset.

Anyone who considers them as a legal loophole is a know nowt ****.
That's a very good point. People say "You signed up to the rules" and a limitation period is one of those rules. I've also made the point previously that it's completely fanciful to imagine back in 2010 that City thought "You know, we're probably going to get done for this stuff in a few years time so let's do all the dodgy stuff early, as it'll probably be time-barred when we are".

It it never occurred to the MUEN why no one reads their shitty paper anymore. I can’t think of a local paper that is so anti one of their local teams. They are a disgrace.
It's not a local paper but the Manchester edition of the Mirror. They barely have any of their own staff so the content is a mix of soap gossip, national news and local news from other Reach regional outlets such as the Liverpool Echo with barely any genuine Greater Manchester content. Weekends are the same every time with articles like The Secret Village An Hour From Manchester all pre selected to go out at certain times.

There is no money in it as advertising has collapsed so it's an industry declining to zero at a breakneck speed.

Andy gray said hes been told were going to get a points deduction that would make it impossible to survive relegation
I skim read that shitty F365 article and I don’t recall Andy Gray saying he’d been told anything by anybody. He just gave his own opinion - that opinion being that he thinks we will be found guilty of at least some of the charges and that that would surely lead to a points deduction. I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it tbh.

That's a very good point. People say "You signed up to the rules" and a limitation period is one of those rules. I've also made the point previously that it's completely fanciful to imagine back in 2010 that City thought "You know, we're probably going to get done for this stuff in a few years time so let's do all the dodgy stuff early, as it'll probably be time-barred when we are".

Todd Boehly & Scruffy Jim say hi & we’re doing our dodgy stuff early ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.