PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We're in an international poker game where everyone's cheating.

I think we're beyond cannot happen and already at the.. they will be made to pay if they do anything of the sort.. kind of negotiation behind closed doors.
I’m hoping for a Full House.

I hope someone had a quiet word in the ear of the CEO of EAsports and said would they still stay on board when we drop into league 2.

More evidence of the total fabrication and lies from all involved that we're on the fiddle.

I hope someone had a quiet word in the ear of the CEO of EAsports and said would they still stay on board when we drop into league 2.

More evidence of the total fabrication and lies from all involved that we're on the fiddle.
Are you sure it’s not a cover for our money laundering?

Have a read of @slbsn and @prestwichblue substack pieces mate.

They break the alleged breaches down, the CAS judgement and City’s likely defence/rebuttal.

The best articles on the subject you’ll find and will help with your questions.
..which is quite the best advice for all us Blues to follow (not forgetting the contributions of 'Petrusha' and several others too!), along with the strict instruction to avoid the UK sports media like the plague..

If only Stefan B and Colin S would provide us all with handy 'cut out'n'keep' versions* to refer to when dealing with the tribal nonsense spouted by the media and herberts supporting other teams..?!

Brilliant stuff from them all, containing everything you'll ever need to know about this 16 year long campaign and attempt to stitch us up, fellow Blues!

(* what's that you say? these 'tellingbones' we all have to carry with us nowadays can store their articles for ready access via the interweb-thingy? well I'll go t't foot of our stairs! I'll have to give it a go..!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.