PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Rag at work today said there are 115 charges. City must be guilty of some. I asked do you know what the charges are. Answer. No. He further stated Premier league must be stupid if they have done this. Yes I said and masters is doing what he has been told to do. If City cleared then masters is the Fall guy he responded. I paraphrase

..which is quite the best advice for all us Blues to follow (not forgetting the contributions of 'Petrusha' and several others too!), along with the strict instruction to avoid the UK sports media like the plague..

If only Stefan B and Colin S would provide us all with handy 'cut out'n'keep' versions* to refer to when dealing with the tribal nonsense spouted by the media and herberts supporting other teams..?!

Brilliant stuff from them all, containing everything you'll ever need to know about this 16 year long campaign and attempt to stitch us up, fellow Blues!

(* what's that you say? these 'tellingbones' we all have to carry with us nowadays can store their articles for ready access via the interweb-thingy? well I'll go t't foot of our stairs! I'll have to give it a go..!)

Thanks for the mention. Also worth pointing out that the excellent FAQ compiled by @Chris in London is very much deserving of attention from those who need an explanation of these matters from the starting point.

Rag at work today said there are 115 charges. City must be guilty of some. I asked do you know what the charges are. Answer. No. He further stated Premier league must be stupid if they have done this. Yes I said and masters is doing what he has been told to do. If City cleared then masters is the Fall guy he responded. I paraphrase
The EPL aren't dim and they know what they're doing even if there is little chance of finding anything that isn't done as normal by all the others. The whole farce was arranged to slow us down and to create an atmosphere of something being dirty with our activities. Few if any clubs can pay there way at the turnstiles and a mixture of merchandising and sponsorships are essential for clubs to compete and by the fostering of such a negative atmosphere around us, these activities become potentially harmful. It's all part of their cunning plan.

Thanks for the mention. Also worth pointing out that the excellent FAQ compiled by @Chris in London is very much deserving of attention from those who need an explanation of these matters from the starting point.
All us Blues owe you chaps (including Chris!) a great deal for the clarity and straightforward manner in which you've explained this farrago of lies and misrepresentation aimed at our club since 2008.

Oh and may I add?.. as for the useless, venal UK sports media and the Red Cartel (with their herbert followers), well f**k 'em.. just f**k 'em..

I think over the last 2 years.. everyone has worried about the same thing.

But there are 3 things in our favor:

1. It's a lot harder to prove guilt vs innocence (look at Greenwood FFS)

2. Any verdict that harms us would be held upto English law standards and not some internal rule that Red Cartel crafted as our legal team isn't a pushover.

3. If we went to court over PSR already.. what makes you think we won't over this if its not in our favor? And to emphasize #2 we have the finances to fight with Quintillions of oil money in the bank. Does the PL have even a billion to fight this?

P.S. Thanks for buying and riding gas powered vehicles which take you to and from work everyday.
I'd also add that if we were to be found guilty and punished harshly it's self sabotaging their own brand. Big money coming into the PL relies on global markets and we are now a huge player internationally.

It was madness for the PL to cow down to some loud voices and leave themselves so exposed by the grand declaration of "115" charges. They were wetting themselves and not thinking. Not a chance they can prove big businesses around the globe have all be in on a deception of our revenues - muppets.

..which is quite the best advice for all us Blues to follow (not forgetting the contributions of 'Petrusha' and several others too!), along with the strict instruction to avoid the UK sports media like the plague..

If only Stefan B and Colin S would provide us all with handy 'cut out'n'keep' versions* to refer to when dealing with the tribal nonsense spouted by the media and herberts supporting other teams..?!

Brilliant stuff from them all, containing everything you'll ever need to know about this 16 year long campaign and attempt to stitch us up, fellow Blues!

(* what's that you say? these 'tellingbones' we all have to carry with us nowadays can store their articles for ready access via the interweb-thingy? well I'll go t't foot of our stairs! I'll have to give it a go..!)

would love it if Khaldoon was to do a pullout in the telegraph explaining why City are innocent of the 115 and pointing out that the cartel is real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.