PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t know what the shares ultimately mean, it could always have been plan, some capital became available etc.

However, if Silverlake had sold all their shares we know opposing fans would have used that as we are guilty and expecting a big punishment.

I wouldn’t have believed them as there is many reasons why they could do that, with the above being one. However, it would have concerned me.

So hopefully the same here, it could have 0% to do with it, but if your going to take it as a sign and read something into it, it’s a good one!!

Put it like this.

If news broke that Silver Lake wanted out then it'd be a completely different story and could maybe indicate that the shit will be hitting the fan.

The fact it is totally the opposite of that can only indirectly tell us that things are going to be kool and the gang.
Sounds good to me but we know it’ll be reported as the sheikh wants out and is selling up!

Mayday, Mayday, calling @Prestwich_Blue to the thread...
We just don't know what this cash injection is for. Could be anything; the stadium in New York, our stadium expansion, another acquisition or something else.

The thing that bothers me is that, whereas City generate huge cash flows, the rest of CFG gobbles up cash overall, with no end in sight. Of course the Sheikh can afford it and may even consider it a price worth paying to support some wider objective but it's a shit business proposition in my view.

We just don't know what this cash injection is for. Could be anything; the stadium in New York, our stadium expansion, another acquisition or something else.

The thing that bothers me is that, whereas City generate huge cash flows, the rest of CFG gobbles up cash overall, with no end in sight. Of course the Sheikh can afford it and may even consider it a price worth paying to support some wider objective but it's a shit business proposition in my view.
NYCFC alone is now valued at $850m - so I think our owners know what they are doing.

I've been in Madrid, Girona and finally Platja d'Oro this summer.

The latter is not an English resort, mainly French and Dutch.

So many City shirts on show, mainly kids and mainly French and people who also support Barcelona or Girona.

Even in Madrid, saw a few.
I’ve been based in the Netherlands for work for the past 8 years, you can really see the shift from the likes of United and Liverpool to City in the children there. Often I’ll get pointed fingers from kids with smiles there when I’m wearing something city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.