PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's even better than that, BlueCityBrain worked out it's closer to half a billion since 2016, when Pep arrived. It was £442m last season, so it might have even passed the £500m mark.

You're right that transfermarkt have different profiles for the senior team and academy but they also separate U21 and U18. Plus, if they've been promoted to the first team before the sale, it wont show up as an academy sale but it technically is.

Then there are sell on clauses, which transfermarkt don't include but it's still revenue received from the sale of the player.

So it can be a little tricky to work out.

Nice one mate. From this close season sales we must be close to £500m I make it £46m between Harwood Bellis, Tommy Doyle and Liam Delap this close season.

If the UEFA judge voted irrespective of the evidence that tells you something about them, it tells you nothing whatsoever about the KCs who will make up the panel. They will have track records of 30+years of professionalism and integrity. That’s why they’re on the panel in the first place. If you still think they would compromise their professional integrity for the sake of the redshirt cartel I can’t help you.

Didn't the Everton panel have an ex-West Ham executive on it?

I thought the panel's weren't made up entirely of KC's?

Didn't the Everton panel have an ex-West Ham executive on it?

I thought the panel's weren't made up entirely of KC's?
It may be it may not be. The issues differ from case to case so the constitution of the tribunal will differ also. In a case like this which is likely to involve a heavy legal component I would expect 3 KCs. Everton’s case was not so heavy on the law, so it isn’t surprising that their panel included individuals whose expertise lay in other areas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.