PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ive been told by a reliable dipper and tarquin that its 2nd place is the winner this season, as we will come first by 10 points but will be relegated after the case.

Ive been told by a reliable dipper and tarquin that its 2nd place is the winner this season, as we will come first by 10 points but will be relegated after the case.
Jesus wept, they’ve given up after 3 games that’s the kind of people you want to have your back isn’t it.

Had to do a Q&A for a West Ham site this week, and the guy always seems like a nice enough fella. His question about the charges irked me a bit though. Goes to show how successful the media campaign has been when even Hammers just assume that we’re completely guilty.

Well hopefully Jeff is equally as irked by his team getting spanked this evening. Disappointing from the West Ham fan but as you say, a sign of how the smear campaign has worked to a certain extent.

Last edited:
all we know is the hearing starts in mid-to-late September, we play Arse on the 22nd. I think it will start just 2-3 days before the Arse game haha so it can be the lead up coverage to the game.

to be fair, its gonna be nasty, the hearing I mean, PL wants us punished, regardless of the charges as the red cartel lobby instructing them.
they used incredible media campaign vs City for long years now.

also some rumours of the original stance changed at City of clearing our name once for all and not even thinking of taking any more pinches to City might be OK with a big fine on non cooperation as long as its not sporting sanction but "just" financial.

I cannot see this going completely in favour of any side like guilty of every single charges or innocent in all of them. that just wont happen with so much vested media interest and to be fair I very much doubt the good will of the independent panel (who is paying them?), end of the day it comes down to what they decide, and what evidence PL has an what irrefutable proof we have...
there is a reason we hired some of the best legal help, rather than some young lawyers and give them our irrefutable proof to go and show it to the panel this will be enough...

a coherent story needs to be sold to the panel why we did some of the things in the account the way we did, what was the idea behind it, alongside financials etc. and try to pick apart whatever evidence PL think they have.

I am sure they threw the kitchen sink at us that if most of 115 charges wont stick even if 20-30-40 do, they will run with that. alongside the unforeseen consequences of the charges which could have been to destabilize the club, make Pep leave before his time, scare away sponsors maybe new players, these were all part of the red cartel goals I am sure.

we are lucky our players and staff stood by the club, but I easily can imagine some clubs getting charges like these and dark clouds above them some managers might jump ship if they are good enough for other suitors even before the charges are dealt with and there is a final verdict.
we have a tight knit management with Txiki, Soriano, Pep, Khaldoon, if we had an owner like Boehly, and Pep woudnt feel safe and that club getting charged with so many stuff, who knows he may be jumping rather than waiting 2-3 years to find out the verdict.

they hate how well run City is, and not afraid to drag our name through the mud and brainwash most of England with their media of City's guilty picture which they paint every day. no wonder the main general stance on this case will City get the punishment they deserve or will they get off on technicality?
how ridiculous...
there is 0.00000001% of reports of going into an innocent option or even discussing it etc. this is even the case for fans that actually have no idea what the charges are. the amount of shit I heard like PL found the secret offshore accounts of Pep we use to pay him to save money on the club account and all that...

hope we learned how misinterpreted the CAS decision was in the media last time and on purpose...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.