PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Had to do a Q&A for a West Ham site this week, and the guy always seems like a nice enough fella. His question about the charges irked me a bit though. Goes to show how successful the media campaign has been when even Hammers just assume that we’re completely guilty.

Had to do a Q&A for a West Ham site this week, and the guy always seems like a nice enough fella. His question about the charges irked me a bit though. Goes to show how successful the media campaign has been when even Hammers just assume that we’re completely guilty.

Yeah, that's a really poor question. Really poor and disappointing to read tbh.

Fantastic post on Sadcafe today. Wonder whose borrowed his brain cell today? Can you imagine someone who helps major European Clubs find owners hanging out and gossiping with someone of this intellect?

“They killed a journalist and they cooked the books at city. They’ve spent billions on their city sportswashing project, they’d do and are doing whatever they need to do to legitimise their affairs.

As I’ve said already, I’ve a friend whose job is actually helping major European clubs find owners. So he has a lot of contacts within the football world. He has said, straight out, that it’s no secret in football circles , that the people involved in the case against city are being intimidated in different ways, one being them being followed home. So it’s happening.

It’s also very easy to twist a narrative , particularly if you have the kind of funds these criminals have to play with.”

Fantastic post on Sadcafe today. Wonder whose borrowed his brain cell today? Can you imagine someone who helps major European Clubs find owners hanging out and gossiping with someone of this intellect?

“They killed a journalist and they cooked the books at city. They’ve spent billions on their city sportswashing project, they’d do and are doing whatever they need to do to legitimise their affairs.

As I’ve said already, I’ve a friend whose job is actually helping major European clubs find owners. So he has a lot of contacts within the football world. He has said, straight out, that it’s no secret in football circles , that the people involved in the case against city are being intimidated in different ways, one being them being followed home. So it’s happening.

It’s also very easy to twist a narrative , particularly if you have the kind of funds these criminals have to play with.”
And how many 'likes' has this numpty managed to accrue so far? Anyone taken him to task for the nonsense?

What are peoples opinions on this case being honest?do we think we will win the case and be exonerated or suffer severe punishment

What are peoples opinions on this case being honest?do we think we will win the case and be exonerated or suffer severe punishment
The general mood (Amongst the more experienced and knowleadgable members here) is Wow why have the PL brought this case against City!!? They must have something sensational that none of us knoew about. Which seems unlikely. So, unless they have something dynamite then the charges will be dismissed on the whole. But there may be some small stuff, and none cooperation (Not handing over all of our finances information to the PL (Which seems to be run for the red clubs benefit and oversight)) that we could get done for.

The less experienced amongst us (but nonetheless know the details) is that the PL are run for the benefit of the teams that bring in the global audience (For the PL and the media surrounding that) which is the red clubs. Masters is their man and he has brought the charges and made them sound as explosive as possible. It isnt particularly the charges but the damage from bringing them, that is profound. I think most people know thats what the PL are doing, even if we might be found guilty. Its about stopping the City juggernaut.

Hardly anyone thinks we will get relegated, not many think we will end up losing points, quite a few think we will get a fine. And absolutely everyone will STILL be supporting this club even if they get sunk to division 2.

Had a bit of a talk to the wife earlier after she pulled me up for being rude to one of her relatives. A quick explanation of how rude do you have to be to come to my house and call City cheats and not explain yourself when confronted.

The relative wont be around again.
I have been in this situation. Rags have always been the same. Obviously there are decent one's. I just remember a boot boy spitting on my City bag at school. He was three years older. That is them.

Everyone, just read Stefan and PB's substacks and relax. Every time I visit this thread it's moved on another 10 pages but nothing has changed. Post season, during the Euros and during the Olympics there was absolutely sweet FA from the media about the bu115hit. And then, presto hey, the day before the season started, they're back at it. Do yourselves a favour, ignore the c**ts. Revel in the fact we are their worst nightmare realised. What a time to be a Blue.

That looks like they're taking desperation to new depths in their quest to tarnish the club and it's reputation. Whatever next, them making unfounded and unsubstantiated accusations of our owners having links to Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah or Hamas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.