PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Had a bit of a talk to the wife earlier after she pulled me up for being rude to one of her relatives. A quick explanation of how rude do you have to be to come to my house and call City cheats and not explain yourself when confronted.

The relative wont be around again.
Pictures would help Mexico, you know the rules.

You don't rate the place for a luxury weekend then?
After working in Stoke, your description is reasonably accurate.
The thing that used to get me was, kids getting their breakfast from a chippy on the way to school at 8 AM.
It does have an amazing hospital with a superb cardiology department though.
Of course it's the end of the world.

Had a bit of a talk to the wife earlier after she pulled me up for being rude to one of her relatives. A quick explanation of how rude do you have to be to come to my house and call City cheats and not explain yourself when confronted.

The relative wont be around again.
That's a bit rich of your wife to pull you up for answering back to your relative who was being rude to you in your own house.

If that happened in my house not only would the relative not be around again, they won't be coming round for a few hours as well.

That's a bit rich of your wife to pull you up for answering back to your relative who was being rude to you in your own house.

If that happened in my house not only would the relative not be around again, they won't be coming round for a few hours as well.

To be fair she is pretty much on board with the shit that we get and she pulls most people up on it for talking shit, she forgot herself for a minute :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.