PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hahaha my god yes. The technicality of....not actually being subject to the rules.

I work in tax. Happy to say I escape paying U.S. federal tax on the technicality of not being a U.S. resident.
it’s actually comical they are asking him to comment on this. They might as well ask him to explain quantum mechanics in Latin.

‘Escape’ is an injudicious choice of word from the sinfully brain-dead ****. Another fucking fraud who is commenting on things he doesn’t understand.
Tbf delooneys brain so addled with his hatred of city that he could comment on what 2+2 equals and i dont think hed understand it

This is what happens when the Premier League turn a blind eye and let the red cartel spend what they want, be in debt to the tune of millions and not do anything about it and generally get dictated to.
Now their paper thin, see through PSR rules are so out of sync and apparently worded wrong that Leicester have scored a direct hit right between the eyes that has left them looking like the shithouses they are.

I pray to God that we land the final blow and turn these pricks inside out.

This is what happens when the Premier League turn a blind eye and let the red cartel spend what they want, be in debt to the tune of millions and not do anything about it and generally get dictated to.
Now their paper thin, see through PSR rules are so out of sync and apparently worded wrong that Leicester have scored a direct hit right between the eyes that has left them looking like the shithouses they are.

I pray to God that we land the final blow and turn these pricks inside out.
1000013876.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.