PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

How about…

Our role is to ensure rules & regulations are upheld to ensure a fair & equal competition. Our opinion was that Leicester City had breached PSR but respect the decision of the panel.
Yes, far better! As I said earlier, the cunts don’t know what they’re doing.

Another question for our legal people.

If the APT rules are found to be illegal and have to be changed, but 7 clubs vote against changing them (as they chose to do when the PL tried to close Chelsea's hotel loophole). What happens then? I am thinking this "it's the clubs that vote for the rules" is just convenient nonsense to allow the powerful clubs to get what they want to the detriment of the league.

Surely the role of the CEO & board is there to ensure the legality of the rules & those illegal rules cannot be adopted no matter how many want them. ( oops it was aimed at legal peeps )

Surely the role of the CEO & board is there to ensure the legality of the rules & those illegal rules cannot be adopted no matter how many want them. ( oops it was aimed at legal peeps )

But they have been adopted. So they would have to be changed. This happens by a vote in general meeting. What happens if the PL doesn't get enough votes from the clubs to change?

Just a theoretical question out of interest. To see if seven clubs could cause a lot of nuisance if they aren't listened to .....

Yep. On the face of it, it shouldn’t have any relevance to our case but if they can’t get it right in a seemingly straightforward case like Leicester’s, what chance in a complicated one like ours?

Given the wide-ranging nature of the allegations against us, you’d have to think that City have multiple avenues of attack lined up. It’s also left me wondering if Everton and Forest have an angle to get their punishments thrown out too.
Stefan was, I think, referring to the original rule on managers remuneration in which it is explicitly stated that the managers contract is the evidence needed. Well we submitted Mancini’s contract. His arrangement with Mansour is not part of his relationship with City. End of.

This has to be one of the PL's most inept and stupid decisions, and christ knows they have made so many in their attempts to appease the redshirt cartel.

Firing Masters has to be the first and easiest of the jobs for an Independent Regulator.
Regulator will not have that power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.