PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

After we’ve wiped the floor with them there should be a full & open enquiry.

I’d love to see Masters questioned about the motivations he had as the CEO to try & ruin clubs whilst stating he aim was to ensure clubs don’t get ruined.
Masters will be long gone, with an NDA in the bag, before there’s any chance for an enquiry. If/when we are cleared his position will be completely untenable.

It’s telling that no-one in the press appears to have raised this turn of event as a possibility, or moreover asked it of him directly.

This is the key point. Leicester didn’t go bust. They invested money in their business to try and get back to the PL. it was a smart decision.

Here is an interesting thing. Until last night, the PL is involved in FFP shenanigans with every football club who has won the premier league in the last 30 years with the exception of ... which clubs, do you reckon?

I am sure it's just a coincidence.

Masters will be long gone, with an NDA in the bag, before there’s any chance for an enquiry. If/when we are cleared his position will be completely untenable.

It’s telling that no-one in the press appears to have raised this turn of event as a possibility, or moreover asked it of him directly.

When can allegations of corruption be taken out of the hands of the premier league.

What I find astonishing is stating they are disappointed.

Does an NDA work if he is in front of a public enquiry?

Another question for our legal people.

If the APT rules are found to be illegal and have to be changed, but 7 clubs vote against changing them (as they chose to do when the PL tried to close Chelsea's hotel loophole). What happens then? I am thinking this "it's the clubs that vote for the rules" is just convenient nonsense to allow the powerful clubs to get what they want to the detriment of the league.

Does an NDA work if he is in front of a public enquiry?
Actually yes if it’s a public inquiry. The chair can apply to the High Court for a summons to compel someone to attend via section 36 of the Inquiries Act 2005, but tbf I didn’t read what @cheekybids said as meaning a public enquiry in the sense it had statutory powers, but looking back at his post that’s probably what he meant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.