PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mancini Charges
A very interesting thread on @slbsn X feed, basically given the PL rules circa 2009 and the LCFC ruling yesterday the PL's chances of landing the Mancini charges are highly unlikely. However, once again, I'll ask if anyone can explain why are the Mancini charges not time barred. There was absolutely NOTHING criminal about the contracts I.e. to stop them being time barred. Is it possible they have already been resolved and thrown out. I know they could be classed as minor charges but if they were fasely raised against us it needs calling out. It adds weight to our arguments about vexatious litigation by commercial rivals.

PL “acting in good faith” again.

The more we unpick things the more cuntish they look.

Reactions: ufo
I really dont think its the PL up to all this nonsense I think theyre being severely peer pressured by the heads of the cartel to stop us. Because they cant on the pitch

Yes the argument was from what point that "time barring" was taken from. UEFA took one position, City another in the end neither was agreed upon and CAS instituted when it was to be taken from.
I think the key bit is the PL have 6 years from the date of any evidence coming to light to prove we've done something wrong. So we either have to prove they knew about (probably did) or prove we did nothing out of the ordinary in the first place (probably did this as well). I expect the PL to try and show they only found out about it in the last few years then rely on some emails as evidence. The Fordham situation is a hell of a lot clearer as this was known to the PL/UEFA/Media and literally everyone, so this will be time barred no matter what in my opinion. The Mancini and player stuff from 15 years ago I'm not sure about.

I really dont think its the PL up to all this nonsense I think theyre being severely peer pressured by the heads of the cartel to stop us. Because they cant on the pitch

But the PL has the responsibility to protect the interests of all of its members, not just the redshirt cabal .

The PL clearly have got behind the clubs who can't compete on the pitch, and their actions against City , which is a corrupt action which needs to be stopped, and exposed for what it is.

Last edited:
Leicester - Thai Owners
Everton - iranian Owners
Nottingham forest - Greek owners
Us - Abu dhabi owners

Four clubs charged and not a single american owner among them despite 50% of the league being under yank ownership.

So PL tell me you're racist without telling me you're racist.
But, but, but Newcastle haven't been charged and don't forget they wholeheartedly support the Kick it Out campaign

Mancini will be time limited. I don't see how you can knowingly conceal something if you weren't doing anything wrong.

All imho of course.

Edit: But you have to go through all your defences to show that you weren't doing anything wrong, so that you couldn't have knowingly concealed it before the issue of time limitation can be settled. Different to CAS where time-barring was settled on everything up front because it was a strict time barring of 5 years in all cases.

I think :)
There are three bars to limitation. Concealment, fraud and mistake. Regardless, I agree that the Mancini payments would be time barred, unless they can be proven to be part of an even bigger act of fraud.

Leicester - Thai Owners
Everton - iranian Owners
Nottingham forest - Greek owners
Us - Abu dhabi owners

Four clubs charged and not a single american owner among them despite 50% of the league being under yank ownership.

So PL tell me you're racist without telling me you're racist.

Tbf there is no better group of people when it comes to bending rules and finding loopholes than American billionaires.

The Prem will let it slide because they desperately want that American audience ploughing money into tickets, travel packages and merch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.