PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They haven't taken it on the chin, they've issued a statement whinging about the decision!
Yes but my point is it could just be a front to demonstrate that “the panel” is independent so there’s no conspiracy theory when they find against us

Just a thought

It certainly reads like the premier league press office are going against their own fucking rules in terms of acting in good faith towards a member club.

The can’t act in good faith when they don’t even notify City they are charging them and then release a press release that incorrectly outlines the charges. Incompetency seems to run right through all departments in the PL, it’s simply not fit for purpose anymore.

Mancini Charges
A very interesting thread on @slbsn X feed, basically given the PL rules circa 2009 and the LCFC ruling yesterday the PL's chances of landing the Mancini charges are highly unlikely. However, once again, I'll ask if anyone can explain why are the Mancini charges not time barred. There was absolutely NOTHING criminal about the contracts I.e. to stop them being time barred. Is it possible they have already been resolved and thrown out. I know they could be classed as minor charges but if they were fasely raised against us it needs calling out. It adds weight to our arguments about vexatious litigation by commercial rivals.

Yes but my point is it could just be a front to demonstrate that “the panel” is independent so there’s no conspiracy theory when they find against us

Just a thought
That would mean they’d previously deliberately ambiguously worded the relevant rule to ensure that they lost a case a considerable time later (having anticipated that Leicester would breach that particular rule) in order that a determination could be made against them to bolster their prospects against City, the hearing for which just happened to be heard shortly after that determination.

Or alternatively the rule could have been poorly worded because the cunts don’t know what they’re doing.

Mancini Charges
A very interesting thread on @slbsn X feed, basically given the PL rules circa 2009 and the LCFC ruling yesterday the PL's chances of landing the Mancini charges are highly unlikely. However, once again, I'll ask if anyone can explain why are the Mancini charges not time barred. There was absolutely NOTHING criminal about the contracts I.e. to stop them being time barred. Is it possible they have already been resolved and thrown out. I know they could be classed as minor charges but if they were fasely raised against us it needs calling out. It adds weight to our arguments about vexatious litigation by commercial rivals.
I suspect that City don't want them thrown out due to time barring issues anyway (I certainly don't). We want them to say they were wrong and we did everything correctly by the rules at that time. No more "escaped on a technical issue" bollocks.

Mancini Charges
Wouldn't they have to review them first to see if there was criminality, before ruling they were time barred?

Covid exemptions. They were going to announce a £50m allowance for stadium expansion investigations but apparently that one's already been taken.

In all seriousness, i suspect just like the dippers this will be the next concession they get, i did wonder why the talk of stadium redevelopment was being discussed in the media. Well now everyone is aware of the intention i can see them wanting the same

The can’t act in good faith when they don’t even notify City they are charging them and then release a press release that incorrectly outlines the charges. Incompetency seems to run right through all departments in the PL, it’s simply not fit for purpose anymore.

It's not incompetence ...................... but corrupt practice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.