PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wonder if we could bring a charge against Masters of failing to act in utmost good faith when this witch-hunt finally collapses.

But that requirement only seems to apply when we're the alleged perpetrators, rather than being the victims.

You have to ask yourself what the text, email, WhatsApp disclosure threw up. I would really like to see that :)

did we really get anything back from that and did it really happen do we know?

We have no way of knowing but I refer to this post of @petrusha when I think of this:

Genuinely would love to know what the other clubs said when it was found out that Masters had been sounded out by Liverpool and United.

He met them didn't he?

Seemingly nothing of consequence when thinking about the way things have gone since his appointment.

The redshirt cabal were in favour of having Masters as their pet lapdog to do their bidding.

And the " less important " clubs were happy to be in the PL and pick up the money , but maybe now seeing the folly of that with the P&SR hitting them where it hurts.

There's only ever been five chief execs at the PL:-

Rick Parry (dipper)
Peter Leaver
Richard Scudamore
Susan Dineage
Richard Masters

I had no memory of Leaver so looked him up on wiki, I couldn't help noting the irony of his bio...

He was educated at Aldenham School and Trinity College Dublin. He was a deputy High Court judge from 1994 to 2017, and was Chairman of the London Court of International Arbitration from 2008 to 2012.

Apparently he was hounded out by the red cartel because he had some decent qualities, like integrity, professionalism and honesty and wouldn't be their puppet.

And Dineage only had to see things close up for a matter of days before deciding it wasn’t for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.