PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

For master's appointment, a few things need to be answered.
Why did united and Liverpool get to speak to him and effectively interview him?
Why were those 2 clubs decided on out of the 20 clubs in the league?
What questions was he asked by them 2 clubs?
Why did so many others turn the job down after being interviewed?

Why look at it?

Because it alleges and shows documentation I've not seen before - did you even look before spouting?
I watched it just now and it shows shit. It shows a known City hater focusing on a 1.75 mil consulting deal that had fuck all impact on our ability to operate within PSR, which at the time didn't actually exist in the Prem. This is the type of desperate propaganda we should expect to be seeing from now until an actual verdict is reached...

I watched it just now and it shows shit. It shows a known City hater focusing on a 1.75 mil consulting deal that had fuck all impact on our ability to operate within PSR, which at the time didn't actually exist in the Prem. This is the type of desperate propaganda we should expect to be seeing from now until an actual verdict is reached...

Was it the Mancini thing?

It was always clear from Masters’ appointment that he was a compliant place-man. He pulled the trigger on the charges and authorised their “weaponised” publication. He and his backers doubtless thought “job done” - as in the manner of a Pontius Pilate they passed the matter over to the Independent Panel. Meanwhile during the intervening 18 months, the systematic, brutal trashing of City’s reputation and achievements was facilitated through various media campaigns and leaks. IMO they haven’t a hope of landing the serious charges, but that’s almost incidental now. They underestimated City’s resolve in the fight and due to the PL’s appallingly poor leadership, it is now lurching from crisis to crisis. I can’t believe the IR will allow a super league to happen either and I’m expecting a high body count at the PL with Masters at the top of the (hopefully large) pile.
I really hope that part of our defence is laying the ground of the politics, reasons and motivations behind the charges. I would say that this context is relevant to the case but I'm certainly no legal eagle.

Should we win then this then wouldn't it be satisfying to see the PL and it's influencers to be called out and criticised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.