PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Heres the latest posting from another united fanboy. Any information in this we've not seen before - he says its all new stuff from a "whistleblower". Its to do with the Toure contractual payments of which there seemed to be a sparsity of detail available particularly regarding to what the charges actually "alleged". We assume Toure was part of the allegations of "None declaration of contractual payments" although thats never been confirmed anywhere.
@slbsn

Is that Terry Flowers? If so I came across him when we both worked for Barclays about 10 years ago. Think he was a Business Development manager out in Essex and I was doing work with the Business Banking division. He's now done a Goldbridge and gone full-time as an 'influencer' but at least he's a genuine red, albeit a southern one.

Is that Terry Flowers? If so I came across him when we both worked for Barclays about 10 years ago. Think he was a Business Development manager out in Essex and I was doing work with the Business Banking division. He's now done a Goldbridge and gone full-time as an 'influencer' but at least he's a genuine red, albeit a southern one.
So he's a c*nt with an agenda then? Stay away from his YouTube channel, Blues!

Not another anti City social media influencer attempting to eek out a living by producing unabashed City hatred, so that's Goldridge, Magic Twat aka Harris, Flowers, Harris aka Magic Twat, There just isn't enough hours in the day for your average City hating footy fan...

Step increase in the SM shite today, probably means we have made good progress in the APT cases. Also collective arse twitching after the LCFC victory...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.