PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But one member of CAS agreed with them

Prof Haas an academic at Zurich University & the UEFA nominee did indeed vote against City, but I don’t think you can say he agreed with them !
Based on a write-up by his Research Assistant, he constructed an argument which ignored the substantive charges and the evidence (or lack of) presented. He based his entire position on a very personal (& somewhat bizarre) view about the significance of City’s “non-cooperation” even though CAS reduced the fine for this offence by 2/3. By hiding behind this tiniest of fig-leaves, his vote was an important face-saver for UEFA.

Is that Terry Flowers? If so I came across him when we both worked for Barclays about 10 years ago. Think he was a Business Development manager out in Essex and I was doing work with the Business Banking division. He's now done a Goldbridge and gone full-time as an 'influencer' but at least he's a genuine red, albeit a southern one.

No I think this one’s called Terry Fukwit….

Heres the latest posting from another united fanboy. Any information in this we've not seen before - he says its all new stuff from a "whistleblower". Its to do with the Toure contractual payments of which there seemed to be a sparsity of detail available particularly regarding to what the charges actually "alleged". We assume Toure was part of the allegations of "None declaration of contractual payments" although thats never been confirmed anywhere.
@slbsn

Documents that have been around and pored over for literally years

Prof Haas an academic at Zurich University & the UEFA nominee did indeed vote against City, but I don’t think you can say he agreed with them !
Based on a write-up by his Research Assistant, he constructed an argument which ignored the substantive charges and the evidence (or lack of) presented. He based his entire position on a very personal (& somewhat bizarre) view about the significance of City’s “non-cooperation” even though CAS reduced the fine for this offence by 2/3. By hiding behind this tiniest of fig-leaves, his vote was an important face-saver for UEFA.

I was trying to find the document. Do you have it?

It’s relevant albeit loosely but thought this little snippet was interesting

Without having all the dots it wouldn’t seem likely that Newcastle have had to settle with HMRC the tx/nic/interest re payments made to agents.

The reference to Nic would suggest to me that the payments in question relate to sums paid by NUFC in relation to players own liabilities in effect making them Benefits in Kind.

If that is correct that has to mean is that NUFC have understated the sums paid to players if for no other reason that NUFC paying the tax means the initial P11D submissions re benefits in kind almost certainly will have been grossed up but by making further tax/nic payments to HMRC the original numbers will be incorrect

I believe that Man U still have a similar matter on going .

Heres the latest posting from another united fanboy. Any information in this we've not seen before - he says its all new stuff from a "whistleblower". Its to do with the Toure contractual payments of which there seemed to be a sparsity of detail available particularly regarding to what the charges actually "alleged". We assume Toure was part of the allegations of "None declaration of contractual payments" although thats never been confirmed anywhere.
@slbsn

I've just left a couple of remarks on the comments section on the video.

Mardarse.
Deluded.
Bitter.
Comical.

A fuckin influencer.

Do me a favour.

It’s relevant albeit loosely but thought this little snippet was interesting

Without having all the dots it wouldn’t seem likely that Newcastle have had to settle with HMRC the tx/nic/interest re payments made to agents.

The reference to Nic would suggest to me that the payments in question relate to sums paid by NUFC in relation to players own liabilities in effect making them Benefits in Kind.

If that is correct that has to mean is that NUFC have understated the sums paid to players if for no other reason that NUFC paying the tax means the initial P11D submissions re benefits in kind almost certainly will have been grossed up but by making further tax/nic payments to HMRC the original numbers will be incorrect

I believe that Man U still have a similar matter on going .
So, does this have significant PSR implications

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.