PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Suntan Charlie on Talkshite was patronising Stefan on our irrefutable claim,as if we should present our defence before the prosecution charges.Keeps the clicks and money rolling in for our redshirt bitters.
Can't wait for sunbed Charlie's reaction to when we are cleared. He talks like he's got a mouthful of marbles at the best of times.

Just cos he uses posh words doesn't mean he is a know all.

He knows the square root of fuck all.

I think it might be a good time (it always is!) to say again (as I and others said repeatedly in the months leading up to the CAS hearing) that I trust those running our club to run our club better than any other and to ensure that no rules at all are broken in doing so. Furthermore I trust no-one as much as Lord Pannick to present our case as cogently, compellingly and convincingly as is possible so that we read again a judgement which stresses that our accusers "brought no evidence" to support their case. How the press and the fans of "other" clubs greet such an outcome is of no interest at all and they can employ themselves in private to find a place where they can store the judgement. I think we can suggest somewhere dark where the sunlight will never fade it.
UEFA seemed surprised that photocopies of a newspaper article was not considered cogent. Are the PL about to make the same mistake?

I’m relatively cynical about the media, but still astonished by this.

That hardly anyone is asking the question about the implication if we are cleared. It’s genuinely nuts that virtually no-one is.
The Times is most guilty; it still claims to be a paper of record. The red tops can be forgiven a tiny bit since clicks is all they want. They are hardly NEWSpapers any more.

Can't wait for sunbed Charlie's reaction to when we are cleared. He talks like he's got a mouthful of marbles at the best of times.

Just cos he uses posh words doesn't mean he is a know all.

He knows the square root of fuck all.
He knows everything but understands nothing.

All any **** does is speculate as to the consequences of a finding against the club.

Why does no **** seem to speculate as to the consequences for the PL if we are cleared?

Absolutely fucking bizarre.
The end of football as we know it, Newcastle to spend 500 billion on sponsorship blah, blah, blah. ESL but without the oil clubs etc. City have ruined football.

That hardly anyone is asking the question about the implication if we are cleared. It’s genuinely nuts that virtually no-one is.
Maybe they're working on the theory that they can milk the City Bad story until we're cleared then, when there is absolute uproar, they can then feed off the need for someone to blame and rip into the PL

It isn’t nuts at all when you consider that the objective of journalism is no longer to inform, educate and entertain or to speak truth to power but to generate clicks.

“What if City are innocent “ obviously won’t be a click magnet.

My kingdom for one media outlet/personality to have the bollocks to ask what happens if we're innocent
We will never be innocent. Even if the PL come out and say it was all a mistake our rival fans and a fairly sizeable portion of the media would still say we got away with it.

I don't give a shit tbh, it's all passing into banter material which we would be doing if it was any other team.

What counts are the records and titles. Forever when lfc bang on about 6 CLs - we did the treble. When utd spout about 3 on the bounce - were now going for 5.

And not only that, out of all of the clubs in the PL, which club has got the healthier future, owners, and business model.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.