PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We should all chip in a few quid to get the £8k to have an hour with this lawyer and ask if we can sue the premier league for lost sleep. It'll be a waste of money, and he'll laugh his arse off for 58 of those minutes, but it might endear him to the club.

I dunno how old your daughter is, but I'm finding the idea of children being like "your football team has been accused of serious financial malpractice by disguising payments to players through external image rights consultancies and hiding these in audits" very funny. Being a football fan on the playground has changed since I was a kid!
It's social media crap. They are all grown up or nearly grown up. They will be fine. Just annoying that they have to put up with crap like this, which imo is partly down to the way its been handled by the PL and the way the media have already found us guilty.

This is just ridiculous now

The governing body of your sport throws accusations at you and the cost of hiring the quality of lawyer needed to have a fight in the game is held up as further evidence of your wrong doing. You must be guilty because you need an expensive lawyer

preposterous
A court appointed lawyer would be too good for us it seems. This is just the modern day equivalent of drown the witch.

It's not that dramatic. They're saying we broke financial reporting rules not international agreements. UAE investments will be just fine no matter what happens.
I am going to have to respectfully disagree.

Arabs are very proud People. Premier League is not just disrespecting Manchester City FC, And our Billionaire owner who is a very heavy hitter in the UAE. They are jeopardising 50 Billion investment in the UK by the UAE. I do think there will be serious ramifications for UK investment

Reason being we can all see this Witch hunt is racially motivated by American owned Clubs against Arabs and the UAE. Wrong type of Arabs.

This hate campaign is orchestrated entirely by American owners against Arabs.

I do not expect there to be no long term consequences.

Why I would expect a Word right from the top in the Judges Ear. There are a lot of Politics in Sport, Money talks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.