PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was on one last night big time , but I’d like to as @projectriver @tolmieshairdoo @prestwichblue , in your own words , how will this affect the day to day running of the club ? Management, player acquisitions, sponsorships moving forward?

It won't. Business as usual until told otherwise.

That's only a question to be posed after the outcome, which will take years.

No.

They won't be making any further statement. They've already made one and they don't need to make another the day after to make panicking City fans feel better.
They should be doing something, whether it’s an in house interview with Bailey or an extended statement.

It’s not fair on Pep and whichever player is next to him to face the brunt of this during the pre match press conference

My daughters are now getting hate off utd fans over this. Bound to happen I suppose. ;-(
I dunno how old your daughter is, but I'm finding the idea of children being like "your football team has been accused of serious financial malpractice by disguising payments to players through external image rights consultancies and hiding these in audits" very funny. Being a football fan on the playground has changed since I was a kid!

They should be doing something, whether it’s an in house interview with Bailey or an extended statement.

It’s not fair on Pep and whichever player is next to him to face the brunt of this during the pre match press conference

Think there should be additional representation from the club at press conferences as well.

Lord Panic is defending us £80,000 pounds a day nice if you can get it if this drags out over years that’s a lot of dough, what I want to ask is if we win the case can we claim his fees back from the fa
Best window since

EZXuD_xXkAAnlM7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.