PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's a mighty impressive list.

Keeps being added to with new sponsors.

Other sponsors extending the partnership. If we was corrupt, fraudulent and lying about figures, do you think all these names are in on the corruption?

All been told to ssh mums the word and fingers on lips?

Absolutely not. This alone is evidence we're above board and complying with the rules.

Masters and the Premier League are going to look very stupid very soon.

That's a mighty impressive list.

Keeps being added to with new sponsors.

Other sponsors extending the partnership. If we was corrupt, fraudulent and lying about figures, do you think all these names are in on the corruption?

All been told to ssh mums the word and fingers on lips?

Absolutely not. This alone is evidence we're above board and complying with the rules.

Masters and the Premier League are going to look very stupid very soon.
UEFA said they had a smoking gun. It didn’t exist, it was a ploy to get us to settle. When will Masters say they have one?

having read martin zieglers tweet, it amazes me when i see ,the premier league wont do anything as they are part of the "big 6" and somehow we get lumped into that by some, how the fuck can people actually believe we are part of the prem league cartel

We’re only part of the Big One, mate.

I don't think it's anything to do with commercial sensitivity. The club were required by the courts to provide everything the PL asked for provided it was within the scope of their investigation (grosso modo). I doubt very much the club didn't comply with that requirement. But that doesn't mean the club was prevented from challenging the PL on their requests and it certainly doesn't mean that the PL could get information from third parties. I am guessing the non-cooperation takes three forms: taking all action possible to delay the investigation; challenging requests for information from inside the company; and not providing information from external parties.

Back to your question. When you are facing a hostile investigation, and after the UEFA investigation and verdict I think there is no doubt that is how it would be judged by the club, you do everything you can to limit the information you give to the investigators. Why? To slow them down, to make them as uncomfortable as possible and to control the flow of information yourself. If the club would have volunteered information in good faith the PL would undoubtedly have had to investigate that information further and, most likely, ask for more. It would be never ending and there may be other things they could find that they may not like. No, you want to control the information flow yourself. In this case by only providing what you think you have to, and then providing what you want to at the right time. In front of the panel.

One of the reasons I am so confident in the club's position is that they have cleverly forced the PL into this disciplinary process by withholding external information so they can effectively decide what external information to provide, knowing what evidence the PL has. They are controlling the information flow to a very large extent. If they were in the least worried they would have provided the information and settled a long time ago.
We are lucky to have several ultra knowledgable guys in the forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.