PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So then. I would love to know what "significant exemptions" the rags are going to claim.

If I was an Evertonian, a Forest fan I would be so so pissed off.

Sky just airbrushed it by saying “things like infrastructure, youth football and female football”.

So essentially, the normal things most premier league clubs spend money on.

The wriggling and mental gymnastics on this is going to be a joy to behold.

They're going to have to find £150m allowable expenditure to avoid a points deduction under PSR, so £50m a year. I reckon City's allowable expenditure is something like £30m a year tops. Maybe £35m in a good year.

No way they should be meeting it, unless they're going to claim some dodgy shit like they did to avoid an FFP failure.

They're going to have to find £150m allowable expenditure to avoid a points deduction under PSR, so £50m a year. I reckon City's allowable expenditure is something like £30m a year tops. Maybe £35m in a good year.

No way they should be meeting it, unless they're going to claim some dodgy shit like they did to avoid an FFP failure.
Apart from hiring people from us have they hired the £50m no spade in the park guy from the dippers?

Stop fishing mate, makes you seem very needy :-)

Seriously though, you're contribution is at least as valuable as @Prestwich_Blue and @slbsn and I for one really appreciate it.

Caught one :)

But really, those guys, and others, have been involved with the club's finances and legal stuff much longer than I have and anything I know about the legal side I have learned from the lawyers on here, anyway. Credit to them. I contribute when I have something to share from my own experience. That's all. But thanks for the compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.