PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

How Did We Get Here ?

In some ways, we owe the GPC a huge debt of gratitude because the PL were completely reassured by his incessant piss taking circa 2009. All his 'not in my life time' and 'noisy neighbours' slurs did the trick and also provided a copious amount of MSM content. PL rivals were happy to cash in with inflated transfer fees (Lescott, Santa Cruz, Barry et al). Happy days.

However, by 2013, the PL realised that the GPC had, in fact, gone gaga, and we were well on our way. The red cartel was formed and Prof Wegner was charged with the job of drafting FFP v1.

Unfortunately, a new adversary was about to enter the stage in the form of Qatar. Their takeover of PSG and the creation of Bein Sports by Qatar Sports Investments, may have seemed, to us, nowt to do with ickle City.

However, the rivalry between Qatar and UAE is so acrimonious it almost lead to the outbreak of war until the intervention of Saudi Arabia. The link below provides a recent update on the seriousness of Qatar UAE relations, it's still highly fragile.

Its estimated Bein have paid in total over $2.5b to UEFA for broadcast rights. In case you hadn't noticed, Bein despise City and via Hairy Hands and Gray never ever stop sluring us. In contrast we have paid $0 to UEFA, except for fines.

This all coincided with the UEFA onslaught of attacks that culminated in CAS2020. The PL cartel had assumed the higher authority, i.e., UEFA with Qatari help, would do their dirty work for them.
The PL chipped in a wee bit with the famous hateful 9 letter who were desperate for CAS to decapitate us soon as poss. They were all convinced we would be excluded from the UCL for two years and slapped with huge fines. We know what happened next, as rat boy said in a Freudian slip "the attack was botched."
Surprise, surprise, within days the MSM reported 'new investigations' by the PL had started, culminating in 2023 with the 115/130 shit show. The cosy relationship between PSG and Ligue 1 is in marked contrast to the animosity of the PL and City, typified by cartel man Masters and his "all regimes come and go, eventually" statement.

In some ways we have done incredibly well to get here (World Champions etc) despite the efforts of UEFA, Qatar, the PL red cartel and incessant MSM attacks by paid shills like Twat-Harris/Delooney/Roan, and of course cyber twats like Pinto.

My God I'm starting to think the behind the scenes victories are on a par with the on field excellence.

Superb.

There has been bad faith at all stages with the Eufa and now PL cases. I don’t care what anyone says about legal battles. Personal animosity always has an impact. For starters I think the tasteless jibe ( was it Simon Pearce who said on email “one down”) about the death of that UEFA official poisoned the well.
Very difficult to counter bad faith. The rules both organisations made up on a whim were specifically targeting threats to the cartel, I have absolutely no doubt the club spent months & years employing the best people available to find ways to circumvent the intent of those rules whilst remaining in compliance with those rules. Its just a fucking shame they didn't think to employ some decent IT security at the time or force all correspondence to be face to face. Afterall a bit of climate damage can't hurt compared to all the other bullshit sprouted. The emails on their own are nothing more than a white board from a brain storming sessions and if the PL have nowt else their mean the square root of fuck all.

Well personally I can't wait for the complete sweeping under the carpet of the united losses.
The longer those horrible twats keep failing to get into the top 4 the longer this hopefully goes on.
As one poster said if Everton,Forest dont make a hell of a song and dance about it then something seriously smells.
The ‘sweeping’ has been done, we’ll hear nothing more from the broadcast or print media, apart from how they’ve been constrained.

Very difficult to counter bad faith. The rules both organisations made up on a whim were specifically targeting threats to the cartel, I have absolutely no doubt the club spent months & years employing the best people available to find ways to circumvent the intent of those rules whilst remaining in compliance with those rules. Its just a fucking shame they didn't think to employ some decent IT security at the time or force all correspondence to be face to face. Afterall a bit of climate damage can't hurt compared to all the other bullshit sprouted. The emails on their own are nothing more than a white board from a brain storming sessions and if the PL have nowt else their mean the square root of fuck all.
Agreed. I have always thought some of the content of those emails was stupid and a lot of those Execs are still in place. They were out to get us come what may.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.