PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm absolutely fuckin livid.

If this isn't the truth staring us in the face about the state of the Premier League then I don't know what is.

I think the media have absolutely exposed themselves about everything to do with how the rags and their stories are dealt with.

It's disgraceful how our name is splattered everywhere whilst they get fuck all said about them.

Dan Donovan is the producer of sky sports news, he says what goes in and what to talk about and I bet he is a fan of one of the red mardarses.

Honestly I'm fuckin fuming at the state of the media.
I think its time for Khaldoon to come out and say something, let's get it plastered all over the back pages

I don't think they will punish us until next season, they'll punish us if we are innocent or guilty because their gobby members demand it.

I have little to no faith in any process they have imagined up, St Paul could bomb down on a fiery chariot and the BBC and media chums would still call us cheats ,the damage is done to the minds of the gen pop.

Ffs mate grow up.

I think its time for Khaldoon to come out and say something, let's get it plastered all over the back pages
No need. Be quiet, keep council and let it take its course. There will be a lot of shrunken faces when this reaches its conclusion. Don’t be the loudest in the room.

I don't think they will punish us until next season, they'll punish us if we are innocent or guilty because their gobby members demand it.

I have little to no faith in any process they have imagined up, St Paul could bomb down on a fiery chariot and the BBC and media chums would still call us cheats ,the damage is done to the minds of the gen pop.
We won't be punish because we are going to win this . Come on you Dolly Blues.

There's nothing in what I wrote that isn't true, it's a fuck up of huge proportions. We will be guilty in the eyes of the public come what may.

If you don't believe that? wipe the porridge from your eyes.
We will be guilty regardless in the eyes of Liverpool, United and Arsenal fans.
Most other supporters that I know don't give a flying fib.

When the proceedings do start, what are the chances that there will be snippets of information leaked through out the weeks?
If there is, I can only imagine the field day the media will have with one sided bits of out of context information.

If we think the media are bad now, just wait until it's confirmed it has started.

If there is any information coming out of that room we will simply say we aren’t continuing.

The process is supposed to be entirely and completely confidential and that would be abuse of process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.